Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok people a while ago everyone swaped e-mail addresses to find each other on facebook.Since then I have noticed fewer and fewer posts here.Treating one addiction with another is not a cure.
Step away from your farms and your yoville people.Come back home.:p

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Ok people a while ago everyone swaped e-mail addresses to find each other on facebook.Since then I have noticed fewer and fewer posts here.Treating one addiction with another is not a cure.
Step away from your farms and your yoville people.Come back home.:p

spot on there!!!

like I said before I dont spend much time on Facebook, and the last time I went on there(mainly couz we all linked up), got a virus alert, scanned and there were three infections, since then even less of a fan of face book, and one of the farm games also has an issue, ask Brute Girl!!!

:D

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I played Farmville for a while but it got boring after they took they superberrys away :mad:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
K

·
0 Posts
And don't think I don't appreciate it lol.

I believe I've fertilized you several times too. It's a lot of work but I'm not complaining ;)

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
I don't do facebook, too many people who you may not want get to find you etc, I'd rather stay incognito

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
What's a friend???? :lol:

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
i equally spread my sh!t talking, abuse, and pretty much waste of internet space between here and FB
also, i only Farkle
no farm, yo, fish, or mafia

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts