Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was am going to buy a new 750 brute force (camo) 2009 OUT THE DOOR price is 7,700 seems to be everyones lowest price.. I did find a 2007 brand new 0 miles-0 hours NRA edition for 7,000 O.T.D. but it is carb. with old style bumper,seat,brakes and rear...any opinions on a better model 07 v.s. 09??? I know new somtimes isnt always better and it is only 700 dollar difference.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a new 2009 750i in the dark red color for $6250 (tax not included) off from ebay. It was a couple of states away from me but they have a truck coming up my way so they are shipping it to me for free. There is one on Ebay right now for around the same price in Ohio and they have the camo version for $400 more. Even if you needed to have it shipped ($450-650) you would still save close to a grand. Most places I contacted wanted at least $7400 for an 09' holdover, one local dealer gave me a quote of $6850 (before tax) which was pretty good I thought. I assume the out the door price you quoted includes sales tax. I would shop around a little more if possible but it does look like the 09' stock is drying up. Good luck.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked at a black one and for 7400 OTD after taxes and every little charge thier is,the 7,700 I guess is for the camo I know that is a few hundred dollars extra for just the camo option but yes that is 7,700 OTD, done no other charges every charge is already added in that price.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I paid 6463 otd for a 09 650sra in super black and thought I did ok. could have gottten an 08 for 300 less but couldn't find one in nc or sc.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the info I bought the 2009 efi 750 bf camo 7,700 otd. Before fees it was 6,795 then +tax etc,etc....final price 7,700. Our tax is higher than other states in the north east I had prices cheaper in N.J. and N.Y. but only by 300 dollars, not enough to justify a ride or shipping. I hope I will not have any problems with efi I have already heard night mares about this bike....first one I have owned with efi

1 - 8 of 8 Posts