Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We will be holding our fall rodeo on September 22 & 23rd in Camp Creek at Henry's Hideout. We have built a nice rivalry between all of us Can Am riders and Sparrow, Mac and Whopper. In my opinion the only brand of machine that can compete with the done up Can Ams are the Kawisakis so we're hoping to stir up a little competive blood in you guys and see some teams show up from this forum. Don't make me double dare ya!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
We will be holding our fall rodeo on September 22 & 23rd in Camp Creek at Henry's Hideout. We have built a nice rivalry between all of us Can Am riders and Sparrow, Mac and Whopper. In my opinion the only brand of machine that can compete with the done up Can Ams are the Kawisakis so we're hoping to stir up a little competive blood in you guys and see some teams show up from this forum. Don't make me double dare ya!
Donny, I will be a little better prepared for sept, and hopefully not have a flat tire:lol: Hope you Can am guys aren't gettin too attached to that king trophy:p
I can't complain too much, at least my 800 got 3rd in King. Dustin rode that thing like he'd been on it his whole life.:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Danno, I even peeled 20 pounds of my fit self just to get an edge against your "stock" Kawis. Bring it my friend.

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Danno, you need to bring these guys to St A's It would be fun to watch fast can-ams up a hill....since stockers can't make it :eek: :D

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Might have to bring the Girly bike, if my wife lets me take it.

Who knows... Too busy to fix the brakes on it right now.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Danno, you need to bring these guys to St A's It would be fun to watch fast can-ams up a hill....since stockers can't make it :eek: :D
Yes, I'm hoping some of them will come down this fall.......or you could fly out and ride my green one in the drags? Or even my white one? :D:lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess being as you support our event I should try hard to get out to st. Anthony's with you guys. Not trying to be cocky but I'm thinking the turbo can make the climb?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Danno, Climbin, Mac, I'm pumped boys to race ya again. I'm hoping to actually ride the bike before we race this time. Now I have front brakes, I won't have to let off half track, lol. Been working on something interesting also... The 1026 will get a few upgrades also.

About the dunes, I would love too but have not figured the balance yet!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Danno, Climbin, Mac, I'm pumped boys to race ya again. I'm hoping to actually ride the bike before we race this time. Now I have front brakes, I won't have to let off half track, lol. Been working on something interesting also... The 1026 will get a few upgrades also.

About the dunes, I would love too but have not figured the balance yet!
I didn't think Can-Slammed guys were allowed on this site!:p
How is the Turbo 900 coming? You might as well leave those #2 Blasters at home you won't have the power to turn them.:lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I've booked into a Holiday Inn Express the night before the drags so I'm expecting big things.
:lol::lol:
You have been very quiet Donny..............makes me wonder. I know what Chris, Stan, Kev etc are doin, but your a no show when the boys are talkin about what they're doin.........:hmm: :p

Check this out Don, this is where were goin again a week or so after the rodeo........you guys need to come down!:tup:
This is me & Whopper on juice and a raptor on 12lbs of boost

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
unfortunately there won't be anything too exciting coming out of my shop for the fall rodeo. Spring however is a different story. I will be building a full on Renegade drag/hill shooter machine this winter. Also going to rebuild the Zilla with a 640cc CR based engine. Spring will be interesting my friend

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Been ready for a while:D I had nothin to do, first time I even fired it up since the dunes was last weekend to test Macs against it. Did an oil change and shes ready to go. Looks like Chris's is gonna be a runner!:)

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Chris will be strong for sure. I think Kevin came very close to tagging 200rwhp today as well.
He didn't give any numbers, but I figure it had to be close for sure. That thing should be a monster. He needs to take it down and race Mr. RPM and Chucky. That would be a good race.
He's gonna need lots of shut down this year:lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Actually Kevin, Chris and I are all looking at running down to the states and running Chucky and RPM. The drag renegade that I have in build is being engineered around 325 bhp so hoping it will be in the hunt as well.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Actually Kevin, Chris and I are all looking at running down to the states and running Chucky and RPM. The drag renegade that I have in build is being engineered around 325 bhp so hoping it will be in the hunt as well.
That's it......:eek: only 325 rwhp...........my little 730 Prairie will run with that! I thought those Turbo Can-Ams made more power then that.....lol.........:lol:

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
so? ?/?///?????

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Had a great day, the new light set up worked great. We only had red light, reaction time and ET. They are going to expand on them as the event gets bigger. There was 60 or more machines. I won King of the Drags with the white one. Was up against a full drag Can Am, with an 1133 in the final, we had back to back runs for the title. I was cutting .520 & .530 lights all day and even had a .503. I won by inches in the final. Was great racing all day. The track was off 6 to 7 tenths from your guys tracks. There was a full drag 10mm Banshee there that races a lot down south and has run 3.8's at Glamis and he was running 4.5's and 4.6's. My best was a 4.7 but I didn't hit the juice until 60' out because it would catwalk if I hit it any earlier. When Kevin(the turbo bike) & I lined up, he lit the red.........probably lucky for me but hey that's racin.:D No one would take video but I do have pics.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts