1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yes they will work. you wont be able to run an air box though.. I think the best way to set them up would be to get some custom intakes made for them..

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
you would get a set for the Teryx. They have the MX float bowls with the offroad venting. so they don't crap out in whoops.

they also will fit in the airbox rubbers, but are a hair too tall to use the airbox. so you could just run 2 K&N pod filters on them.

they are also prejetted for the kawy's. so it will most likely just need a main jet change and needle adjustment.

41's are larger than the intake is if you have stock flanged brute heads. 39's are all you would need as you can only open the intake to 39 unless you weld on a larger flange

John

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome thanks for the information.

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
you would get a set for the Teryx. They have the MX float bowls with the offroad venting. so they don't crap out in whoops.

they also will fit in the airbox rubbers, but are a hair too tall to use the airbox. so you could just run 2 K&N pod filters on them.

they are also prejetted for the kawy's. so it will most likely just need a main jet change and needle adjustment.

41's are larger than the intake is if you have stock flanged brute heads. 39's are all you would need as you can only open the intake to 39 unless you weld on a larger flange

John

Who is making these kits John?

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you find out let me know also. Thanks

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
probably gonna be close to the same price, 1000.00

Mark saw pre-jetted :lol:

They are for brute heads Mark

·
Registered
565 Posts
I thought the moto-cross ones were not downdraft.

UTV Unleashed in AZ is working on adjustable Y for the cables of the two carbs for the Teryx. It might help with the Brute.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts