Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found puctures of this BF750i on the net over here in the UK, it looks great and im trying to find where i can get the flares and front bumper for my 2008 BF.

Ive emailed the guy but no joy, does anybody know of a company who does them and ship to the UK..

Cheers Guys and have merry Christmas.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well the flares look like Maier flares I have them on mine got them from ebay. The bumper looks like a Bison but I'm not positive you can check ebay for that as well. I love the flares by the way with after market wheels they cover the offset nicely.

Jason

·
Registered
34 Posts
I too would say those are Maier fender flares. I have them on my 06BF. I ordered mine from Shadetree Powersports (magazine order). I am sure you can search them out. They also do a lot of snowmobile accessories, fyi. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Bison Bumper. Looks like another piece was welded in the middle opening.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I too would say those are Maier fender flares. I have them on my 06BF. I ordered mine from Shadetree Powersports (magazine order). I am sure you can search them out. They also do a lot of snowmobile accessories, fyi. Good luck.
Guys thanks for all the replys, ive looked in the net and to get a Bison over to the UK the shipping alone is looking like over $210.00!! WOW.

Any ideas?

:eek:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do those flares mount to the plastic? Do holes have to be drilled?
Yea you have to drill holes to fix the flares to the original plastics, all the hardware is supplied by Maier and I have to say they fit a treat and really change the look of the quad.. a must if your running big tyres.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I was wondering if anyone had mounted the Maier Fenders on a SRA Brute? I just ordered a set of wheel spacers and wonder how they would look with Outlaws. If you have any detailed pics even those of a IRS bike I would appreciate you pming me or emailing me some.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was wondering if anyone had mounted the Maier Fenders on a SRA Brute? I just ordered a set of wheel spacers and wonder how they would look with Outlaws. If you have any detailed pics even those of a IRS bike I would appreciate you pming me or emailing me some.

Take a look at these picures, this is what convinced me in getting Maier flares for my Brute. Mine are all fitted but not took any pictures yet.Just for the record these pictures I lifted off the net.. Great quad though...

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
yea the picture of that first quad is the winch, not another bar welded on there.

·
Registered
223 Posts
How well do the Flares fit to the bottom side of the Fenders? Is there any room for mud to pack in, or do they seal off well?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would say they fit up there pretty decent. Just like any place else on a bike, the mud and grime is gonna find its way everywhere. Installation is fairly easy and it is a great mod. Looks great with after market wheels, unfortunately I haven't gotten any yet.:mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts