Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well due to all of the craziness in my life this year with my old man selling the business and trying to find a job,I haven't been able to take out the prairie.Last night it snowed .It wasn't enough to go out plowing .It wasn't even worth putting on the plow but it was enough to play with the plow on the quad.
Iwent up one side of the driveway ,spun around and down the other side.Then I did the side walkway .Next I did sidewalk in front of the house and ended with several donuts and a couple wheelies with the plow on.Now my nieghbors think I'm tapped in the head but it sure was fun.

·
Super Moderator
12,616 Posts
and a couple wheelies with the plow on.
I hope that was in reverse. I've plowed with my 650 since 2001. There is no possible way I could bring up the front end with 40lbs of plow hanging 10" in front of the bumper. Now in reverse is another story..........

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope that was in reverse. I've plowed with my 650 since 2001. There is no possible way I could bring up the front end with 40lbs of plow hanging 10" in front of the bumper. Now in reverse is another story..........
With the clutch kit it comes up easy with the plow on .The only problem is the slam when it comes back down.I broke off on of the feet on the plow once and had to weld it back on

·
Super Moderator
12,616 Posts
With the clutch kit it comes up easy with the plow on .The only problem is the slam when it comes back down.I broke off on of the feet on the plow once and had to weld it back on
Mine will burn the back tires off before it would get enough traction to lift the front. And that's if it's even possible to find any dry pavement to try a wheelie.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine will burn the back tires off before it would get enough traction to lift the front. And that's if it's even possible to find any dry pavement to try a wheelie.
Well it helps when you weigh 300 lbs:D

·
Super Moderator
12,616 Posts
My 180lbs just doesn't cut it, lol.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's all about ballast baby !

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
i wish we ended up with more:mad:i have only about a inch in the yard.would have loved to take the v out and piss off the neighbors:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts