Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finally took the my new 2010 brute force out for a trail ride today, all i can say is wow. The torque is unbelievable and that v-twin sound its awesome, y didnt i buy this atv sooner, my sportsman is no where in the same power range as the brute force, and the brute feels so much lighter and easy too manover. loving it.......:wub:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Wait until you add power to it!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hahaha ^^^^^ What skip said !

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Hahaha ^^^^^ What skip said !
I really enjoyed it when it went from 39 to 46 horses now that it has 67 I'm dieing to ride this thing but I got a problem right now that I can't put my helmet on.

·
Registered
77 Posts
You definitely moved up, going from a sportsman to a brute force! I would rather ride a kymco than a polaris!

·
Registered
259 Posts
V-Twin Kawi FTW

·
Registered
247 Posts
never owned a popo....towed lots though :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ya i love my brute!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey guys to be hard on the polaris, i owned two before i got the new brute, they are smooth riding, but very heavy atvs and hard to manover around, the reason i sold the polaris is cause i wanted more of a sport feeling and the brute force gave me that feeling when driving it

·
Registered
195 Posts
I dont miss my old Polaris at all. I would never own one again. I hope i never run across one on fire cause I wouldn't even waste peeing on it!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
you think that v twin sounds good now......put a muzzy on it !!!!!:D

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have pulled out a jeep ,an s10,and 2 RzR. Those are the most impressive. Oh and a lawn tractor with its hydrastat locked up.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have pulled out a jeep ,an s10,and 2 RzR. Those are the most impressive. Oh and a lawn tractor with its hydrastat locked up.
Actually I can tack on a jeep as well. My neighbor buried his 2-wheel drive jeep in a snow drift the other night. I saved him a lot of shoveling in the 2 seconds it took me to jerk him out of the snow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts