Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My oldest son went ramp to ramp on small table top... I'm working on getting the helmet cam video up. Here are few more pictures of my boys riding last Saturday... If you got kids, take them riding with you, it's a blast!

And his little brother ripping it up...

This one about sums up the good day...

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Man they growed and coming right along it looks like.
I agree with the ride when you can,
it is truely a blast to watch and coach the little guys and when they hit the track in competition the first time its a true thrill for all.
Even if not there is no better time as quality.
I have some small units for the little ones to ride that the parents just cant afford a quad and you know what, that is a lot to me as someday that kid will be on one...his or her way, or the parents when things get better.JH

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My oldest I'm not too worried about, he rides a lot like I do...likes to go fast, very calculated with his riding and doesn't get too crazy. He likes to race anyone on the track...My youngest...he's a future X-Games. This was his third trip where he was riding on his own. The first time he had problems with throttle control, staying in the groove...etc...Second time he was going as fast as that little 50 could go and doing one handed "jumps" and kicking his feet out when he would go over the little jumps...I can only imagine what he'll be doing as he gets older and on faster, more capiable machines...

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Thats great to see Ray.
Good job teaching them to ride.

My nephew loves racing,
We have to get him a bigger quad.
here he is last season.

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks... I'm trying to get the video up on youtube but it doesn't want to take it for some reason... It uploaded to facebook just fine.

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Great pics Ray, they'll soon be showing you the way to go! I'd have a little more confidence in getting a little air myself if I could find some sheets of velcro big enough! :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great pics Ray, they'll soon be showing you the way to go! I'd have a little more confidence in getting a little air myself if I could find some sheets of velcro big enough! :lol:
We need to get you sheets of this velcro we use on our uniforms for our patches...super velcro.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts