Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a good vid i stumbled on while playing on youtube. i know most of them, but still learned a few things.

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
Where I come from, they teach this shit in the 3rd grade:D JK aeveryone should learn not to be sacrificial lambs in the face of law enforcement. As much as I respect what they do, some of them missed the protect and serve part.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where I come from, they teach this shit in the 3rd grade:D JK aeveryone should learn not to be sacrificial lambs in the face of law enforcement. As much as I respect what they do, some of them missed the protect and serve part.
im with you 100%, but you have to watch out for those "billy bad asses" that taint the law inforcement

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
The cops around here dont even have to go to school!!! All they have to do to become an officer is ride along with another officer for a number of hours as a reserve. Then after a predetermined amount of time poof they are allowed to arrest you and they dont even know the law. I got pulled over for doing a U turn once and he threatened to take me to jail for it and they are leagal! The ticket got dropped because I did nothing wrong.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I got pulled over years ago at the beach by a cop that obviously didn't know the law .He was giving me a hard time for an illeagall u-turn.I had pulled off of the street into the parking area and then back onto the street in the opposite direction.Then after awhile the truth came out why he pulled me over.I was using a repair plate on the car because I just finished putting it together and was putting some miles on the new motor.Repair plate laws are different now but back then you could use them on your own vehicles without any compliance stickers.The car was a 69 SS Camaro and I was twenty two years old.He asked me what a young kid was doing wqith a car like this and a repair plate.After about fifteen minutes of trying to intimidate me without it working, he called for backup.That's when it really got fun.The backup that showed up was his boss.When he got there he looked at me and the car and then explained to the other cop that the car was mine,the repair plate was mine,the company that it was registered under did towing for them and to grow up and stop being jealeous of people that obviously were doing better than him.It was all I could do to keep from bursting out in his face.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts