Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All of these parts were installed on my KFX700 during the summer. I rode the ATV only 4 times. So, these parts are like new. Very little use. This is your chance to save a few dollars on some performance parts that you don't want to pay retail or high prices. Everyone knows what these parts go for. All prices are very fair and do not include shipping. ALL parts have original boxes and instructions except the Muzzy. I have everything but the box. I can't seem to find it. OK here we go.....

1. Muzzy Pro SS (Stepped Header) full system. Instructions, decals, hardware, quiet core, spark SOLD
arrestor. Stainless O2 boss/bung with plug professionally welded for wideband tuning. $375.00

2. EPI PRO Clutch kit. $125.00 SOLD

3. DG Racing CF snorkel. $49.00 SOLD

4. Dyna Ignition. $105.00 SOLD

5. Twin Air Power Flow Kit. This INCLUDES Twin Air OILING BUCKET not shown in pics. $70.00 SOLD

6. UPP Cross Intakes with custom machined billet aluminum tapered cross SOLD
tube to enhance velocity and flow. $125.00

7. Factory Pro Jet kit. This is NOT Dynojunk. Kit includes needles, clips, pilots SOLD
and all the jets you could possible need. 135 - 200 Keihin. $125.00

8. OEM KFX700 Camshafts. Perfect Condition. $75.00

Please PM me if you would like to buy. Paypal or a MO will be fine. Most of these parts can go US mail. So shipping will be inexpensive. You only pay what I have to pay. I usually can ship the same day you pay. No waiting. Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Too late Troy I got em already.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whom ever buys the EPI Pro Clutch kit, I'll throw in some Primary spring shims. Each shim is good for about 200 rpm increase in engagement. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts