Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who get on Craigslist and are tired of looking at individual town or city this Search Tempest puts them all together and ebay. Just an FYI but thought I would help some of you looking for stuff!!!

Search Tempest - The EASY way to search Craigslist!

Try it and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've been using Search Tempest for a couple month's now. Way better than checking all the towns around you.

·
Registered
445 Posts
i have shunned Craig's list due to the way you had to search... i may try it now.. thanks

·
Banned
11,110 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I use craiglook alot. I still look at the individual towns close to me but use that also for specific stuff.

·
Premium Member
9,448 Posts
Great thread! I didn't know those 2 search engines existed...will definitely use craiglook from now on (it seems to summarize the results much better than the search tempest).

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Yep it is a great tool. Only way to look at CL stuff.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I know this is an old post, but I just saw it and it has changed my life. My addiction to craigslist has grown.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I have found a LOT of good deals using CraigLook. That is how I found ALL of my sand tires at a LOT less $$$ than buying them through normal channels. I just send the people an email asking if they are willing to ship the items if I pay for the shipping.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Kevin, you been getting the oodle.com results in your craiglook searches?

Shits really cluttering up my searches, I have to weed through a bunch of useless crap to get to the CL results.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Yup, a few of them.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
WTF? Craiglook doesn't search CL anymore..Apparantly CL demanded they shut it down?!?!:mad:

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
That F-in BLOWS!! I used Craiglook about 3-4 times a week! :mad::mad::mad:

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
BS:mad: I just now found this out also. What a crock.

·
Premium Member
9,448 Posts
That blows about Craiglook being forced to shut down. I just discovered it tonite. I was using it almost daily to look for a stock KFX in Texas the past month or two. I don't really care for Search Tempest, so I'm not sure what I'll do now. Anyone find a good replacement for craigllook yet?

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
I looked around last night at a dozen or so Craigslist search engines and downloaded 3 different programs that are supposed to be good.

None of them compared to Craiglook..

Surely something will come along that is as good or better..I hope, I used Craiglook alot

·
Premium Member
9,448 Posts
www.quadhunter.com looks to be a decent replacement for craiglook. It pulls in ebay and craigslist ads for a particular area.

I also found motorcycles.yakaz.com This one works best if you click on the map view...however, it didn't retreive very many results in my area.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
quadhunter.com only works if you are searching for a quad. It won't search for tires, wheels, studs, parts, etc.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
The ETC Twyztid is referring to are hookers..:eek:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts