Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just as title says there like new. $75 shipped for the set (all 4) or $50 shipped per set of 2.

·
Registered
363 Posts
are these the ones that use rivets to adjust the weight?

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no they are not adjustable but they work very well with two 56 epi's and 2 stock weights.

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
I haven't ever messed with my clutch yet other than the spring. What do you gain by using 2 of the 56's and two of the stock 54's. I had read somewhere that there was a brand that you couldn't mix with the stock weights because the ramp was shaped different. Are these the same shape as the stock weights?

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes there the same shape. I believe the dalton weights are the one you cant mix

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Can you give me a quick run-down of what you gain by putting in two of the heavier weights?

·
Registered
363 Posts
i tried to avoid discussion on FS threads and save them for open forums but since its heading that way anyway my question is what would be gained from putting lighter weights on a brute sra? i know the spidermod would help

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be honest I really don't know. Some one who does if you could chime in on this please I'd appreciate it.

Two 56 gram weights sold only two left $50 shipped

·
Super Moderator
12,553 Posts
You can mix Dalton weights with any others, in fact you can mix any weights as long as you have identical weights across from one another.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts