Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a place in south central Indiana that used to be called Moto Supreme.

I rode there last Sunday afternoon, and the place is insane. 180 acres for dirt bikes and quads that is sure to please. Thousands of trails, a stream, hill climbing, jumps, sheer vertical climbs, a flat track, motocross track....I've never seen anything like it.

Best of all, it is absolutely free.

DIRECTIONS:
I-65 to the Seymour exit.
From Seymour, travel north west to Freetown.
From Freetown, head west to Kurtz.
1.5 miles west of Kurts, there is a lane on the left.
Take a left, drive one mile, and Moto Supreme is on your right - can't miss it.

You will not be disappointed.

Here is a video I found on YouTube showing some of the trails:

If you have any questions about directions, I can be reached at [email protected]

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any ideas on hrs or days open? Im very interested in checking this out! do you just show up and ride or do you check in somwhere?
There is no office, no check-in, no open or closing time, and no fee.

Just show up and rip.

If you have other questions, send a message to my inbox. I can call to explain how to get there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
This place sounds pretty fun! I live just south of Indianapolis in Johnson county. I might go check this place out sometime with my buddies.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm on my way down there now! I'll let everyone know how it is when we get there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I went down there for about 3 hours. When we left the place my first thought was "That place is insane!". I'd say about 80% of the place is trails/hills. The hills down there are beyond extreme. We couldn't even get to half the park because the hills were so steep that it wasn't even worth attempting to go up them, especially down them! There are hills down there that are literally about an 80 degree angle up. If your new to riding I DO NOT RECOMMEND going here to start. As for the rest of you that are experienced and are looking for a challenge, I definitely recommend this place. Other than all the dust, the place is in good shape. It really needs to rain down there.

Q: Am I going back?
A: I'm sure I will sometime.

Q: Is there a mx track?
A: Yes, although it is a tight track with many small jumps & bank turns.

Q: How much does it cost to ride?
A: It's FREE!

Q: Do you recommend this place?
A: If you are up for a challenge, MOST DEFINITELY.

THE PLACE IS WICKED!

·
Registered
477 Posts
So you have to go up big hills to get to other parts of the park.
I have a messed up back and dont climb no huge hills lol.

Was there very many people there.
also where you did ride was it fun just cruising around?

·
Registered
19 Posts
So you have to go up big hills to get to other parts of the park.
I have a messed up back and dont climb no huge hills lol.

Was there very many people there.
also where you did ride was it fun just cruising around?
Their was about 5 or 6 other riders there when we got there. About 10 people total with us there. And when they say "motocross track" it's really not much of a track. It's pretty fun to cruise around. The turns are fun. Also, there's a hill towards the right side of the park that isn't really steep but it's a long steady hill to go up and at the top of it there's a big open place that has sort of an oval track around a big mud hole. We had fun up there.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks man, been wanting to ride at a new spot, badlands , haspin, white river is getting old,, and the ppl who live around me are getting pissed when I go rip down the street lolol

·
Registered
19 Posts
so would you recommend going there or no.
Like i said not much of a hill climber
If your not willing to climb, don't waste your time. That's MOTO Supreme's motto if you ask me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
well there my be a few not to steep hills lol.
Honestly, there really isn't. The place is loaded with giant, steep hills.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts