Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. New to the site, and looking forward to reading and posting some good info. I currently own a 2009 Brute Force 750 and a 2007 Grizzly 700 eps, and I'm always looking for ways to improve performance in each machine. I love both ATVs, but spend most of my time on the Grizz.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome, and do tell why you perfer the grizzly?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome to the site. Now get ready to spend money:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome, and do tell why you perfer the grizzly?
Honestly, I love the power steering on the Grizz! :wub: Besides that I just got the Brute back in September so I need time to mod it. I have my Grizz setup nice and it is just better on the trail. Everything is stock on the Brute, except for symtec heated grips and a UNI filter. But I will say that the Brute is starting to steal more and more of my time. That thing is a monster! If I put some decent tires on it I might be spending even more time on it. :cool:

·
Registered
169 Posts
yeah i know what you mean the brute is a monster, but honestly i can say i dont even know the full potential of the brute because its still new and still breaking it in.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome to your new addiction. Always good to see another mountaineer! I live just out of Beckley, but ride in Logan Co alot with buddies.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to your new addiction. Always good to see another mountaineer! I live just out of Beckley, but ride in Logan Co alot with buddies.
I hear ya brother! I live right outside of Charleston. Mink Shoals area. I ride out in Pinch quite a bit, which is on the eastern end of Kanawha Co. LOTS of great trails in So WV.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts