Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help with my 08 brute force 750. I bought it a few months ago with the front end clicking when in 4wd. I got it home and did some research and found out i would have to take the diff out. I have the diff out now and I took the first cover off and its full of metal chunks. There is a hole in the case so it was leaking oil. I don't want to deal with repairing it if anyone has a complete front diff they would like to get rid of...thanks.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I need some help with my 08 brute force 750. I bought it a few months ago with the front end clicking when in 4wd. I got it home and did some research and found out i would have to take the diff out. I have the diff out now and I took the first cover off and its full of metal chunks. There is a hole in the case so it was leaking oil. I don't want to deal with repairing it if anyone has a complete front diff they would like to get rid of...thanks.
Welcome to the forum I think your best bet would be ebay

·
Registered
918 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Yeeks! That’s nasty!

Reactions: Swanny52

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
There is a guy on one of the brute forums on Facebook that sells rebuilt front diffs - I will see if I can track his contact info if you want ?

Facebook Group:
Brute Force MonsterZ - John Carlton

Reactions: Swanny52
1 - 10 of 10 Posts