Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The time has come for me to part ways with my '06 KFX700 which I purchased new in '07. It was a LE Blue model, but as most of you are aware, the LE plastics are very brittle, thus I replaced them about a year ago with OEM Kawasaki green plastics and graphics. Other mods include ProArmor nerfs and front bumper, White Brothers E2 exhaust, and EPI pink and almond clutch springs (never installed, new in packaging.) Last March, I added Race Tech suspension, triple rate fully adjustable fronts with reservoirs and dual rate fully adjustable with reservoir for the rear from C&D Racing. The atv has maybe 40 hours on it, and runs great.

Asking $3800, which I feel is very fair considering the suspension was purchased less than a year ago for $1900, and the new plastics are in great condition. Located 20 minutes from Columbia, SC.

Please email me at [email protected] with any inquiries. Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For clarification, the stock exhaust and suspension components will come with the atv at this price. If you're interested in the bike, please consider the fact that the Race Tech suspension could be removed and sold for a profit reducing the price of the bike to potentially $2800 or less.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Previous buyer fell through so it's back to the top. I will consider all reasonable offers.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Nice quad, good price, wish I was looking !!!

Good Luck,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts