Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You must go to youtube to see this in 1080p, click on the videos name. It will not work on kawieriders.

Youtube is toying with the idea of supporting 1080p video. Up till now all the HD video I have been doing was in 720p. This is a short test to see if it is worth the trouble.

To watch this in 1080 go to the video and you will see a link in the corner of the video that says HD, there is a little arrow next to the letters HD, if you click on the arrow it should let you select 720 or 1080.

If your computer is fast enough to play it, and your monitor is sharp enough to see it. It should look pretty sharp...

Very short test, just the first power adder race....

If I plan to support this in the future I can set up my camera to make it look even better. It was actually set up only for 720p when I shot this.

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
It's working on this site and it looks great..

·
Premium Member
10,241 Posts
The 1080p on YouTube's site looks awesome but it took quite a while to download for an 11-second clip... and that is using an 8mbps Comcast internet connection.

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
The 1080 downloads really fast for me but my computer will not keep up. I guess thats what I get for using a 10yr old laptop :lol:

·
Registered
445 Posts
my poor laptop is showing its age trying to watch that... 128k video card doesn't cut it anymore... awesome quality tho

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've tried to upload a 1080p video to U-tube. It took so many hours to upload it timed out, any way around this?

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
that looks great

would look better if you were doing a fly along in a helicopter
or run a sky wire with your camera running a little in front of them....just a thought :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
looks good

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Looks great and it worked perfect for me.Nice work Erik!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts