Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
700, 715, 730, and 750 Engine kits are on sale till the end of the year for $599 shipped to the lower 48 states.
Kit includes: Pistons, rings, pins, circlips, Kibblewhite valve springs, and either stage 2 or stage 3 cams.
I will need a set of cam corrs when you purchase the engine kits.

700, 715, 730, and 750 Pistons are $285 shipped

840 engine kits are $800 and this includes the head gaskets.

The 900 stroker kits that are $1820 in my online store are now on sale for $1720.

Web Cams is closed from the 24th of December until the 4th of January so there may be some delay on getting camshafts due to this, depending on what cams you choose and if we have them in stock.

PM or Email me if you have any questions or want to buy a Kit or Pistons.

This Sale is through December 30th.

Kev

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Dang, that is a sweet deal. I am sure my wife would love one of thise kits for xmas :D........might get that 700 kit for her 2004.....thinking about it.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
This is definately the best bang for the buck.....

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Any special pricing on the Brute Force kits?
Standard bore 750 brute and teryx kits are the same price as the 730's in the first post.

The 840 kits are $800 and comes with the head gaskets.

Check my first post as some things have been added to it.

900 Stroker kit is on sale too.

This sale ends on December the 30th.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Great prices! :tup:

·
Registered
134 Posts
How much core charge on the cams i have a brute 750 looking for std bore stage 2 cams do you have them in stock can i get them any cheaper if i show up at your place with my cams and CASH in hand?

Mark

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
How much core charge on the cams i have a brute 750 looking for std bore stage 2 cams do you have them in stock can i get them any cheaper if i show up at your place with my cams and CASH in hand?

Mark

Cam core charge is $300 bucks. You are better off buying some stock cams off of ebay and sending those as cores.

I don't have stage 2's in stock, but they may be available next week.

Cams and kits are the same price Cash or Credit.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just checked and there is a Standard Bore 750 kit with stage 2 cams in stock. The kit is $600 dollars shipped to your door until the end of the month.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sale is ending on Wednesday. Just thought I would let you guys that have PM'd that there is only 3 days left on the sale.:)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sale is ending tomorrow. I was told today that my cut off for ordering is 2pm EST tomorrow.:cool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts