Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,654 Posts
These are good cams; I've got a set. They're about as big as you can go and still use stock springs.
If any of you were thinking of buying Hotcams or Web 151's, don't bother. Buy these cams instead.

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They do work incredibly well very powerful for what they are for sure

Thanks for the bump NOVA

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
I have a set of AMR XX cams with 8 hours on them I'll trade ya. There is nothing wrong with them I just don't wanna spend $110 more on HD valve springs. Let me know

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
James, If I wasn't laid off right now and had the Cash I would take those cams from ya. That's all I need to have a BBK. If you still got them when the time comes I will get them from ya. Just my Focus kinda switched from BBK to getting this Mojave going.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Normally cams on here go like hotcakes but it seems here lately everyone is cammed out!

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I assume they will work with wisecos since they do not require valve springs

Might want to check with ray though

James I will give that some thought

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes they will work with the AMR pistons no problem there

I assume the XX would make a bit more power than these as they do not require new hd valve springs

I have no pics as I have no camera it got lost somwhere between St. A's Idaho and Virginia:lol:

But I think most of the regulars on here can vouch for me

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Pmed you back buddy I gotta think a little more about this trade before I make a decision.

Do you know if these are the older or newer style Fundy cams? Why are you wanting to sale them?

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Newer style UTK cams

Yes i run them now and they are not a stage 3 or anything but still quite a boost from stock

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Well FST stage 1 cams require HD valve springs so I'd guess your cams are a little less then a stage 1 then??

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
No. UTK's are better than 1's.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Terry how do the UTK's compare to the AMR xx cams? Will I be disappointed if I end up trading for these cams? Where do these cams make there power? I'm looking to get nice mid and topend gains.

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
I've asked the question about all the X cams. I never did get a straight answer. I have never run an AMR cam, so I can't compare anything accurate.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts