Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and Gals, Just went on the 1st ride with the new wheels and tires yesterday. Gotta say I loved them. Just mounted up some 21" front and 20" rear GBC X-Rex's and the difference was awesome. I had heard that the X-Rex rear tended to spin too much on the V but I didn't find this to be the case (maybe the 265 pounds on the seat helped, lol). They did seem to spin more than the stock Holeshots but I think that had more to do with them being 20's than anything else. Really, this the best comparison I can give you is that is drives somewhat more like a 2-stroke . The wheels spin a bit at first when you crack the throttle but then hook up and drive (rode a great deal like my old LT500r). I had a chance to try them on hard pack, creek rock, mud, fall leaves, and gravel. They seemed to perform well in all areas. Very stable and slid predictably. The fronts tracked exceptionally well. Prior to riding with these I was ready to get rid of the V as it wasn't as responsive a machine as I hoped it would be, now I just want to add some shocks and a steering damper and keep rockin' the V!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts