Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

So I've been getting a lot of questions lately about parts we have available on our site. I thought I would take a minute to let everyone know where we stand on certain vendors and parts. We currently have around 10,000 parts listed on our site, but that doesn't even come close to the total number of products we have the ability to sell. As we continue to add to the site, I'm trying to prioritized which products, from which vendors, we upload to the site first. I'm basing this on customer demographic mostly. The utility tires are a prime example. Over the last couple of months, we have been receiving a ton of requests asking about utility tires. I felt our product line in that space was weak and we needed to add to our offerings. That's why I have been adding more and more tires to the site recently.

Below is a breakdown of the product we can offer, with some highlighted with added detail. Bottom line, If you don't see something on our site, PM me. Chances are VERY GOOD that we have it and can get it to you at a lower cost than you can find elsewhere. Rocky Mountain is a great example. We are a vendor for RMATV and can offer all the products listed on their website, except the OEM parts and some of the apparel. If you need anything from Rocky Mountain, reach out to me personally or call our 800 number. I'm sure we can save you money. Anyway, thanks and take a look at SOME of our vendor agreements below and let me know if you have any questions.

Rocky Mountain ATV
Team Alba Racing
Houser Racing
Hiper Racing
Pro Armor
Elka
Roll Design
OMF
DWT
Laeger

We also have several agreements with large, wholesale distributors that allow us to sell products from the vendors below;

HJC , Joe Rocket , O'neal , Power Trip , Rapid Transit , Nelson Rigs

GBC , ITP , Kenda , Carlisle , Duro , Goodyear

All Balls , Zox , EBC , Katahdin , Warn , Woody's , Yuasa , Belray , Athena , Big Gun , Bill's Pipes , Boyesen , and many more

Our strategy moving forward will be to move to complete the ATV, UTV and Motorcycle product offerings. Once we are comfortable with our offering there, we will be moving into road bikes, snow mobiles and watercraft. We already have these parts at our disposal to sell, but simply do not have the time to upload them to our site.

Thanks,

Darren
Unhinged ATV
Online ATV, UTV and Motorcycle Parts Store
Unhinged ATV - Online ATV Parts

1 - 1 of 1 Posts