Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud to be White

Michael Richards makes his point.................

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' '******,' '******,' 'Caveman'... and that's OK..

But when I call you, ******, ****, Towel head, Sand-******, ************, ******, ****, or ***** ... You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you..... so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United ***** College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET.... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ..... Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail.. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't s! tand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET.... but getting very close!

It is estimated that ONLY
5% of those reaching this point in this e-mail, will pass it on.

I am proud to certainly pass it on!

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
so true.us whites had our time,and that time is up.we have handed this country over.they or whoever can call me a racist but i am proud to be white.and if i was black or another nationality i would be proud too.just the way i feel...matt

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I'm proud to be white and if I wasn't I would be proud of whoever or whatever I was but the said thing is you can be proud of being white anymore because then you would be racist....

·
Registered
75 Posts
People sometimes think i'm racist cuz of my opinions of alot of the non-white people i know. What they dont understand is that if they were the exact same person, only white, i would have the EXACT same opinion. Around here there are alot of hispanics, most of whom are, in my opinion, worthless people who live off the gov't and, honestly, are living better than alot of people who work there a$$es off for every dime. I've heard the saying " I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally". That about sums it up in alot of situations. Just my .02 i guess, not trying to offend anyone.

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Racism is human nature...in a way. We all "favor" others that have something in common with us.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
so true.us homos had our time,and that time is up.we have handed this country over.they or whoever can call me a racist but i am proud to be a ****.and if i was black or another nationality i would be proud too.just the way i feel...matt
you go man, fly that rainbow sticker with pride, you and badass are all right in my book :lol:

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
The reason they can say all those things about us and get away with it is because white people love being white people. We are not ashamed.

They take jabs at us, and we just blow it off. We say something that reminds them they are not white, and suddenly it is an insult.

The funny thing is, they probably like being who they are just as much as we love being who we are... they just gotta figure out a way to be proud of it that doesn't involve pointing out how bad they think ****** is.

Seems like the only celebration for not being white that makes them feel good is to point out how terrible they think being white is.

If they can learn to celebrate by actually enjoying just being who they are maybe all this crap will end.

Let's see them do a comedy skit called "you might be a ****** (or *******, or *****, or whatever)" with endearment the same way Jeff Foxworthy does the "you might be a *******" skits.

It will never happen....

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Very well said metal... That makes so much sense it almost brings a tear to my eye. So true.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm hispanic and I completely agree with Michael. I always have said the same things myself. It's just the world we live in now and it sucks.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Yea I have seen this same thing in emails that was supposed to be by 4 or 5 other people. .

·
Registered
389 Posts
The reason they can say all those things about us and get away with it is because white people love being white people. We are not ashamed.

They take jabs at us, and we just blow it off. We say something that reminds them they are not white, and suddenly it is an insult.

The funny thing is, they probably like being who they are just as much as we love being who we are... they just gotta figure out a way to be proud of it that doesn't involve pointing out how bad they think ****** is.

Seems like the only celebration for not being white that makes them feel good is to point out how terrible they think being white is.

If they can learn to celebrate by actually enjoying just being who they are maybe all this crap will end.

Let's see them do a comedy skit called "you might be a ****** (or *******, or *****, or whatever)" with endearment the same way Jeff Foxworthy does the "you might be a *******" skits.

It will never happen....
Somewhat on the same line. This is hilarious!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Michael Richards coward like a sniveling little bitch. He had Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton all over his ass and he was affraid to breathe wrong. He would have turned black if he could have to get those two racest off his ass.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
so true.us homos had our time,and that time is up.we have handed this country over.they or whoever can call me a racist but i am proud to be a ****.and if i was black or another nationality i would be proud too.just the way i feel...matt
you go man, fly that rainbow sticker with pride, you and badass are all right in my book :lol:
that is too damn funny monkey.i myself joke about it,but badass is really gay:palso i didn't ever remember you talking about your website
:eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts