Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
al gore is a liar.this guy calls him out,so what do they do,they cut his mic off.i don't believe anything about global warming

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
WHAT!!!!!!!
There's no Global Warming.......... Say it isn't so. :huh:

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
I'm no expert on this matter but have watched a few documentaries for and against the theory of global warming and I came to my own conclusion quite some time ago that the human race has NO control or had NO effect over what is or isn't happening to the climate, I think its just natures natural evolutionary way and what does or doesn't happen will be just another part of history unaffected by us!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I'm no expert on this matter but have watched a few documentaries for and against the theory of global warming and I came to my own conclusion quite some time ago that the human race has NO control or had NO effect over what is or isn't happening to the climate, I think its just natures natural evolutionary way and what does or doesn't happen will be just another part of history unaffected by us!
agree with you and have self self come to the same conclusion!! although still have many unanswered question around that one!!

however differer in some aspects from that!!
as a result of the following!!

in Portugal(sure many such other area, this is the one that I know), in certain areas in the late 80's some bid game species had been hunted to the point of no more, believe that since then those game type birds have been re-introduced!!

self here in SA, used to seasonal hunt under the guide lines for game bird hunting, and over the years when I started hunting to the years that I stopped, the was a significant drop in the numbers that were spotted and found for hunting!!

then if we look at certain animals, like the big 5 for a start, they numbers have dropped to the point where extinction is a real possibility, that by the hand of man!!
certain animals, have been hunted to extinction is recent times like the Kwaga, looks like a mixture between a zebra and a donkey!!
over fishing of certain species, and the list could go on and on!!

so mans actions has had its bad effects on the planet and believe that humans are the cancer of the planet!!
just have a deeper look at our behavior!!
over population ............!!!

will give another one, mining, and gold mining in this case the proses uses chemicals that are poisoness to humans, over the decades those toxicens have started finding their way into the water table!!

do have my doubt about global warming, maybe coz I dont understand the whole thing, however prof is there that the time that we live in now, in a quiet period in what has been described as a violent natural past climates

the worrying part is that mother nature is self healing, however that self healing will come as what, or what process

humans are very quick to control and introduce laws, if global warming is so real, then why has so little been done???!!

:D

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
The earth has been Cooling and Warming for Billions of years, long before Man ever walked the planet and for that matter poluted it.

Man's involvment in treating the planet bad has no effect on "Global Warming". When we start realizing that we just aren't as important as we think we are we will be a lot better off.

The bad part is that the "Global Warming" Nuts are using this make believe crisis to get rich. Lucky for them that our leaders in Washington D.C. are willing to throw as much of our tax dollars at tham as they ask for to help them solve this "Inconvienent Truth". :rolleyes:

Our involvement in messing with the animal population is a valid argument. Sometimes even trying to do something good to help save an endangered species, doesn't work out the way it was intended and it ends up making things worse.

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
agree with you and have self self come to the same conclusion!! although still have many unanswered question around that one!!

however differer in some aspects from that!!
as a result of the following!!

in Portugal(sure many such other area, this is the one that I know), in certain areas in the late 80's some bid game species had been hunted to the point of no more, believe that since then those game type birds have been re-introduced!!

self here in SA, used to seasonal hunt under the guide lines for game bird hunting, and over the years when I started hunting to the years that I stopped, the was a significant drop in the numbers that were spotted and found for hunting!!

then if we look at certain animals, like the big 5 for a start, they numbers have dropped to the point where extinction is a real possibility, that by the hand of man!!
certain animals, have been hunted to extinction is recent times like the Kwaga, looks like a mixture between a zebra and a donkey!!
over fishing of certain species, and the list could go on and on!!

so mans actions has had its bad effects on the planet and believe that humans are the cancer of the planet!!
just have a deeper look at our behavior!!
over population ............!!!

will give another one, mining, and gold mining in this case the proses uses chemicals that are poisoness to humans, over the decades those toxicens have started finding their way into the water table!!

do have my doubt about global warming, maybe coz I dont understand the whole thing, however prof is there that the time that we live in now, in a quiet period in what has been described as a violent natural past climates

the worrying part is that mother nature is self healing, however that self healing will come as what, or what process

humans are very quick to control and introduce laws, if global warming is so real, then why has so little been done???!!

:D
Totally agree with you there mate, yes mankind does effect the natural world regarding animals etc, the point I was making was specifically regarding global warming and general climate change over the years.

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
The earth has been Cooling and Warming for Billions of years, long before Man ever walked the planet and for that matter poluted it.

Man's involvment in treating the planet bad has no effect on "Global Warming". When we start realizing that we just aren't as important as we think we are we will be a lot better off.

The bad part is that the "Global Warming" Nuts are using this make believe crisis to get rich. Lucky for them that our leaders in Washington D.C. are willing to throw as much of our tax dollars at tham as they ask for to help them solve this "Inconvienent Truth". :rolleyes:

Our involvement in messing with the animal population is a valid argument. Sometimes even trying to do something good to help save an endangered species, doesn't work out the way it was intended and it ends up making things worse.
Totally agree Roger!

·
Registered
4,524 Posts

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
On the the animal side there also has been some great work done by humans. There are more whitetail deer in North America then when Columbus landed. I may be wrong, but is the main problem with the big five more from poching then all out miss management by those in charge of hunt regulations in Africa.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
On the the animal side there also has been some great work done by humans. There are more whitetail deer in North America then when Columbus landed. I may be wrong, but is the main problem with the big five more from poching then all out miss management by those in charge of hunt regulations in Africa.
only partially true
big 5 dont only exist in Africa, many of those existed a few centuries ago on other parts of the planet
however due to development in area outside of Africa, Africa was left as the only one where certain of those animals now exist!!

as humans expand and build setelments (towns cities ..........) nature gets pushed back every time, and natural habitat gets smaller and humans come into conflict with animals, farmers are another one, eradicating certain animals that are seen as pest, that are actually only part of the whole balance, and once the one has vanished, the another one takes over further upsetting the balance!!

humans are the cancer of the planet!! JMO!!:D

·
Registered
711 Posts
One of the so called biggest proofs of man causing globle warming is the hole in the ozone above the arctic that is causing the ice to melt and eventually consume us all.I read a report awhile back that proved that the size of the hole enlarges and shrinks with the changing seasons and the people that are supporting the warming theory only use data from the seasons that the hole is the biggest and say nothing of it getting smaller.
As for the the animals being pushed out, unfortunetly as the human population grows that is going to happen.I do believe to a certain extent that mother nature takes care of herself .That is why animals are so adaptive to changes in their enviroment.
As for man killing the enviroment with all of our chemicals.there are two ways to look at that.Yes we produce chemicals that if let into the enviroment will do damage but these chemicals do other good.Most of the damage from these chemicals are caused from people illeagally dumping them so making stricter laws won't change that because they are already breaking the laws that are there.This is like the stricter drunk driving laws.They are not stopping the people that get drunk and kill people because they are already past the legal limit.
The law makers, instead of finding a way to enforce the laws we already have ,make up stricter laws because making a law is easier than enforcing one that is already there and it makes them look like they are doing their job.This holds true in every situation.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
The biggest problem with the whole Endangered Species Act is that the Environmentalists muddied it by using it to prevent things instead of for the good of the animals.

I live in the NW where they used it to prevent logging on federal lands. It got so bad that they even started adding plants to go along with the Spotted Owl, Mud Daubers (A fish) and some kind of Bug.

They also used it to close down large sections of the Oregon Coast, including a bunch of Quad riding area. This is how bad it got. They got the Red Fox declared an Endangered Species. Then they ended up with an overpopulation of them. Turns out they breed pretty fast. So then they had to go in and start thinning them out. Why you ask, because they found a little bird that nests in the beach grass. Guess what, turns out that is what the Red Fox was feeding on. So they had the Snowy Plover declared and Endangered Species. Turns out the Snowy Plover is a Migratory bird and depending on the weather, they will migrate along the entire West Coast. After that great example of man trying to control nature, they declared some plant Endangered. That worked for a little while until they found areas where they grow like weeds. It never ends.

Talk is over the last couple of years that the Environmentalists are try to get even more sections of the coast closed down. I'm not just talking about shutting it down from Quads, I'm talking shutting it down COMPLETELY. They're talking No walking your Dog, No kite flying, No people alowed at all.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
ozone
triatomic oxegen.
three molocules of oxegen binded together by plasma arc[lightning].:)
Global warming causes increased storm activity--
more thunderstorms
more lightning
more plasma arc
more ozone produced.:rolleyes:
We have record high ozone counts all the time
We have plenty of ozone and the ozone hole is a natural occourance .

Global warming is bs.
So is the myth that we will run out of fossil fuels.
But that is another conspiracy.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I listened to a Climatologist today on a talk radio show that disagrees with the AL Gore's out there of the impact man has on global warming.
Of coarse they were reading some of the hi-jacked e-mails, (10,000) of them and WOW there is some real eye opening e-mails. This is going to be one of the biggest scandals ever on how a group of professional scientist and politicians have been exaggerating mans impact. They were changing numbers to make it look worse than it was, even coming out with bogus scare statements. It's all about cap and trade and forcing green energy where they are all heavily invested. Company's like GE are all involved.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
It won't change anything. The Liberal Climate Change wackos will attack the way the e-mails were obtained and try to divert the conversation away from what they Say.

It's already happening and the lack of coverage by the "Mainstream Media" about the e-mails is living proof.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Your probably right unfortunately. :(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts