Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The local kawie "Stealership" is advertising '09 Brute Force 750's for $6899. Is this a pretty good deal? I have been kicking around the idea of a 4x4.

·
Registered
375 Posts
The local kawie "Stealership" is advertising '09 Brute Force 750's for $6899. Is this a pretty good deal? I have been kicking around the idea of a 4x4.
There's still room for them to move......paid $6500.00 for mine....

·
Registered
17 Posts
I paid $6500 + $500 for the additional Kawi 48mo warranty (I like the idea of having a 5 year warranty).

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
I paid $6649 for my 09BF750 last Month.
You can buy the 4yr extended warranty on Ebay for $415.

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
I bought mine out-of-state. You can't really add OTD price from State to State as some States have lower taxes. My State is 3% net sales tax on this $6649 price plus $30 for plates= $6878 OTD is my total price.
The price I would of paid here at a NM Dealer would of been $8825 OTD.
The Dealer here in NM would of given me the $500 Kawasaki Rebate off of List Price then he adds on the extra charges- no way am I going to pay that price.
You may want to look at www.atvtraderonline.com this is how I was able to compare dealer prices all over the Country and this is how I found my 09'BFTG, at a out of State Dealer and at a price I could live with.
I even found 4 new 09BF750s at $6199 in TX but the drive (Miles) just didn't make it worth while for me to get one plus he didn't have a Lime Green Unit.
Also, you don't have to buy the Extended warranty at Purchase, just buy it before the Standard 12 month warranty expires. A Kawasaki Dealer offers them on EBAY and this extended warranty u buy from the EBAY Kawie dealer is honored at any Kawasaki Dealer, except maybe FL.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Man, brutes are cheap compared to the other brands.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Brute Force Cheap?

I don't know I paid like 8k for mine out the door in 07 and it was between that and an outlander. They wanted like 12k for the 800xt outlander so I went and got the brute. Then this fall CanAM had unreal prices for leftovers at the local dealership. $6500 for an 800xt outty. My jaw hit the floor and then I went to the dealership. There were some really hot deals out there this fall. I never see another brute around these parts, I feel like I am the only one. I am in Polaris country considering the factory is 20 miles from me and the discounts they hand out to employees and family is unreal.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The jaw dropping clearance deals do not count in my book when comparing. I've seen all the brands do that. My TCat sold for 3K less 3 months after I bought it, and I was sick. That stuff just happens all of the time.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man, brutes are cheap compared to the other brands.
I noticed that as well.

I have also been looking hard at the Can Am Outlanders. It really is going to depend on what I do with it...have been thinking about racing a 4x4 and I think the Can Am is better suited for that. The price tag of those things is rediculous though, IMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts