Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I would post up some pics of some new goodies the V just got:D The nerfs have been on there for like a month but they have not even been used yet:eek: I like them better then the last ones already. Gonna make me some custom kick plates for them. There brushed right now:mad:

I got some decals made too but I have not put them on yet! There freakin sweet. The V deserved some goodies since I have not fooled with it in so long since I have been playing with the Mojave:lol:

Anyhow heres some new goodies!

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
very nice i like i need to come up with something for my new build

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Steve! Yeah I had a build planned this winter but it didnt happen, Got close but I still need cams, No since in tearing it down yet anyhow since its still strong.

Aside from the bbk my goal is to do the following,.

I wanna do my frame black, A-Arms Green, Skids black too prolly, Bumper and grabber black. Some black on the Motor like the stator side engine cover black then the billet cover will really pop,Cylinders black, Swinger black and green, etc. I have the plans but not the go juice:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Looks like you kept Ven bizzy:D

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Looks good. Only thing I dont care for is the same design on the bakes res and throttle cover being so close together. Looks a little cluttered to me.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Looks good. Only thing I dont care for is the same design on the bakes res and throttle cover being so close together. Looks a little cluttered to me.

That crossed my mind a time or two also. I could always turn the Brake Rezzi one around the other way:confused: Oh and I just realized and Im surprised you didnt down the bling:D I didnt think I would like those covers polished but man I was wrong. They are nice. Later I am going to have the side cover powder coated black and then the Flat surface milled back off. The the Monster will be black and all around the sides. That will be sweet.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got to ride some today while it was 50 outside. Didnt ride alot but better then none. Man I forgot what I have been missing since I have been messing with that little mojave.:D Didnt know if I would like the Pro Aluminum nerf bars or not but they are way nicer then the Rocks were! Anyhow snapped a few pics.

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Looks good Jordan. I guess i will need a new stator cover for the Yellow Jacket LOL. Hopefully it will be running tomorrow. Gonna get up in the morning and head out Mikee's to get my motor back together. Since he has a bigger building I am using up all his space LOL. Yall should come up and ride out with me.

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Nice Jordan! Have you considered wrapping the whole clutch cover with the CF vinyl? After seeing that one from overseas, I've been wanting to do mine.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks good Jordan. I guess i will need a new stator cover for the Yellow Jacket LOL. Hopefully it will be running tomorrow. Gonna get up in the morning and head out Mikee's to get my motor back together. Since he has a bigger building I am using up all his space LOL. Yall should come up and ride out with me.

Thanks Neal, Hope you can get it running man. We would come on up but Im even turning down a big ride tomorrow cuz I have too much to do. Ive got an XJ box to do, A shorty Shifter for T-Dilley,and I gotta find some time to clean the basement up a little and then after all that I gotta adjust the valves on the mojo. I was really wanting to make it up there. Maybe in the near future I can catch everything up and we will come up more. Nice weather is getting closer by the day anyhow:D

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice Jordan! Have you considered wrapping the whole clutch cover with the CF vinyl? After seeing that one from overseas, I've been wanting to do mine.

Thanks Matt! Yes I have given some thought into doing the clutch cover, That thing would be a MOFO to do though but I think it is doable. Mine needs something done, Its getting a little rough looking.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh yeah. BLING SUCKS :p

:lol: I was getting rid of alot of my bling here lately. I had planned on doing all three of my new covers all black with the engraving only being polished. I didnt have the extra money at the time to get them pc'd! Maybe down the road. I am surprised how well I like the throttle and rezzi cap though being polished.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey where are you guys getting your billet side covers and throttle covers to fit the v?

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You need to contact Venforcer on here. He is who does them. I am waiting on some new ones right now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you tell me where you got those graphics? I've been looking everywhere but i can't find em :(

international shipping would be nice, im a Belgian ^^

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
ADAPT makes them. But they are discontinued as far as I know

1 - 18 of 18 Posts