Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a 1999 f150 with hd springs and its 2wd with a 4.6lv8 got it for 500 bucks cuz it needed a crossmember welded for safety

·
Registered
104 Posts
get that cross member welded .other than that looks like a decent truck. long as the motor runs its worth 500 bucks. body looks in good shape also

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
if it lasts a couple of months, you did good.

most peoples monthly car payments are at least that.....that's why I'm still driving my 99 F-350 :)

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Lol I was like WTF you paid $5,000 for that thing! I went back after looking at your pic and read it again and then seen only $500. Looks like you got a good deal. I'm not a truck type of guy though so yea.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Nice find, I just bought a 120 dollar video convert for 20 bucks on ebay because it is just the circuit board, no outer case.

Good deals are where ya find them.

·
Registered
711 Posts
That looks in great shape.Now a days a five hundred dollar vehile is one that you tow home and put a grand into to get running.The only thing to watch out for on those is if the front of the engine gets a little noisey there are tin guides for the timing chain that become loose and drop down and hit the chain .A little time consuming to fix but parts are cheap.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im a mechanic at a ford dealer i kno all about that lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts