Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a brand new 09 Team Green Brute Force. Picked it up for $6500, now I'm just looking for the stock wheels but in black instead of chrome. If anyone has any let me know.

·
Registered
61 Posts
congradulations !! you got it for a good price . I bought my 07 BF 750 as a left over in Feb of 08 and got it for 6200. it's team green also. I love it , it's a wheelie machine.

Check ebay and your local craigslist.org for the rims , theres was a set on ebay last week on there for cheap , black and in great condition. I bought a set of the chrome ones , they were new take offs ,, 50 for all 4 and 44 for shipping , 94 to my door , cant beat that.
Actually the guy who I got mine from had more sets , I'll check his auctions for you . if he has one for black , I'll post a link to this thread for you

Randy

·
Registered
61 Posts
Link to ebay auctions $24 a rim free shipping

Here's a link to all his atv Auctions , he has fronts and rears Black and grey ,, You can always paint th e greys all black , I'd recommend duraliner black or you can paint them TEAM GREEN !!
He also has the terex style rims . Not sure if they're the same off set as the brutes , he's a dealer he should know you could ask him.

Ebay link ; eBay Seller: rterrydirtbikes: ATV Parts items on eBay Motors

these 2 guys have them also but for alot more money ;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KAWA...ors_ATV_Parts_Accessories?hash=item45f1610e49

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-K...ors_ATV_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4cec46a4e5

Hope it helps you out some .

Randy

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
650 or 750?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
750, its a monster!! It feels like it has a lot more get up and go than my old 08 did, but maybe thats just from being out of the saddle a little while...

·
Registered
42 Posts
wheel

i bought a set from terry
done great business and i would do again
he ship's from texas

living in canada i had to pay for customs but still a great deal!!!

fronts are 5.5lbs and rears are 6lbs with valves

even carbon fiber wheels with beadlocks are heavier than that

kawasaki rocks

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
750, its a monster!! It feels like it has a lot more get up and go than my old 08 did, but maybe thats just from being out of the saddle a little while...
I don't think so.

I noticed that too with my '09BF750FI over the '08BF750, unless it is because of the Team Green Color..:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I was riding some pretty mean wheelies today for a while and after about the 3rd or 4th one it started smoking blue and smelled like burning oil. It cleared up after running it a bit. Should I be worried about this or is it just oil flooding down in the back cylinder?

·
Registered
61 Posts
stock brute force rims.

Just wanted give you an update and to let you know , I got my polished rims today from the guy whos Auctions I posted on here for you (Rterry) . Not only was his prices cheap,I was surprised when I opened the box and saw that he even sent me new lug nuts , washers and backing plates to match . Shipping was spot on ,, ups ground .

I'll do buisness with him again.

Randy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts