·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just thrown the front fenders on to go out and play. didnt even bolt them down.
those half worn out mudlight still did a good job.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
the prairie is looking good :tup:

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks. im still working on it. making new floor boards to help drain the mud and water. plus cant wait to get some VFJ cross over intakes and dyno tuning.

ill be putting 28" mudzillas on it this yr with some lighter rims. my old P700 still kicks butt i dont think ill be getting a new machine. if parts and upgrades are still strong for this machine why not keep it. ill upload more pics soon. having hard time getting them uploaded.

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
Looking good..

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
exactly, there are plenty of hop up parts for these machines yet. if you ever get bored of it, then its time for a bbk :D

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
some how i cant get the other photes to upload i keep getting a little red X in a box.
then i figured it out. cut and past the photes from photobucket. worked out great heres some good photos.

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
there was about 10" of fresh snow on top of about 6" of snow left over from the last storm.

yeah im done with power upgrades for now its all getting it dialed in and setting up the suspension for better handling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts