Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went riding at a local place. This weekend. Yall might have seen on the news were south texas got 10 inches in like 2hr. Well thats me. It was tad wet out!! The V never stops impressing me. I was going where p700 brutes.... were and loving it. I even learned a thing or two(water wheelies) the v is great at this cause the snorkle is so high. I was riding through waist deep water with no problems. Talk about fun some people were posting pics I will post when I get them.

Also, I let someone who used to have a V ride mine first time he took off... wheelie bar bent all the heck. I said o well. Then back at camp later a guy on a brutty wanted to ride I was hesitant but he talked me in to it. He did a huge wheelie(accident) and broke the light clean off and bent grab bar straight up!! Well the guy felt bad and said he will fix it. The guy who first bent it said he would help. Stand up folks. I just feel kinda bad the light assembly is like 70+ from ron ayers and the only non stock one I have seen that I like is the one like Dist has.

Just seein what yall thought?

M

·
0 Posts
What is it about the V that makes people want to stab the throttle? When my buddy broke off my orignal 6pack rack, I had spent the previous hour warning him about the power of the dark side.......V, I mean V......he STILL stabbed it down and did a nice over extended rack breaking wheelie!

Sorry to hear about it dude....darn Vs with all this power!

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Tell them to give you $50-------- and then buy a stock tail light assembly from someone on here($10 ?) and then buy a stock rear bar from someone on here($10) and then send it to me and I will chrome it for you for $25 :D and you have $5 to cover shipping?

Just a suggestion?

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Pm me with an addy.I have a Factory grab bar.You pay shipping and it's yours.I live in 30253.

Ckill you have to get rid of that avatar,It's driving me nuts :lol:

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Metalalien go down to new member and look at cheyenneman73 taillamp on his web page.That has you all over it :D

M

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by BossMan@Nov 22 2004, 02:01 AM
Metalalien go down to new member and look at cheyenneman73 taillamp on his web page.That has you all over it :D
Sorry I have dialup and it took me 5 mintues to download just one 512x512 image! He didn't compress tham at all or something..... :( I saw that it's suppose to be a skull? I saw something like that at Autozone! hmmmmm....the wheels in the sky keep on turning..... :)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Here's a link for a LED light. It works just like you stock light. " Brake, running " its a 3 wire so you can plug it straight into your stock harness.

And you dont have to have that big bulky light braket either.

http://www.customdynamics.com/Light_bars.htm

Here's a pic of it.

M

·
0 Posts
Hey sand, does your 6pack rack rise at the same angle as your exhaust? I have the AC rack and they made it so it sticks up in the air (to clear the view of the taillight I think) but it looks retarded. I am making some brackets tonight to correct the angle, and since I'll soon have a new taillight the clearence shouldn't be a problem...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Yes it does stick up alittle, but Since I dont have the stock light anymore I dont care. My led light is PIMP... Its super bright too.

Chris

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the tips guys. You are right nobody realizes the power this thing has.
Sandring I really like that LED may look in to that. I will see what these guy want to do.

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
I let a guy ride mine. He was a good rider but he tipped it comming back to camp and CRACK goes the plastic! I just recieved his check for $900.....OUCH! He is a stand up guy.....with a good job. :D

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
B) Here is my first ever water wheelie pic as promised. Man I was scared I was gonna flood it but the V jsut kept on goin B) This was great fun as redneck as it is still a good time. This was at a local place called mudbuddys.

M

·
0 Posts
Man that is crazy ckill! Cool, I like it!!!! I can't believe it's still going, I got stuck in a 2 foot mudhole in houston.

Oh and I fixed my 6 pack rack...thank god, it was annoying before.... Now it follows the lines of the exhuast...I think that looks better.

EDIT: Damn Cheyen, that picture is so big I can see the atomic structure of that taillight.....it looks really cool though! Maybe I should check ebay tonight!

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Haha, Ckill, I do that all the time. I spend tons of time in this water hole and always a bunch of people come to watch in hopes of me getting stuck..

Buts its fun, when its so deep, and muddy at the bottom, that you have to keep switching back and forth from leaning forward or back... Lean back to much, rear wheels submerge more and finally grab, but then it forces you into a steeper wheelie, and you jump forward again to prevent flipping over.

No matter how cold its gettin out, I still can't stay out of the water, its just way to much fun.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I agree PK it is slow motion because the V is pretty boyant. I was instructed to go into water to about headlights then punch it. It pops right up every time. Then you just have to keep it balanced. Fun stuff.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We also were roosting each other. The V wins again!!!!

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The aftermath!!

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
how fun does that look! I will scan some pics asap to show you some serious V-force water wheelies...

Great pics!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts