Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Green plastics and Honda Hubs

Looking for a set of green plastics. Dont have to be in the best shape. Would like them to be race cut to save on shipping. Also looking for a set of rear honda hubs. Let me know what you have.

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still looking people. I dont care if you have to remove them from your bike and it leaves you with no plastics at all. Sell them to me. :lol:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Still looking people. I dont care if you have to remove them from your bike and it leaves you with no plastics at all. Sell them to me. :lol:
Desperate much..
I wish i could help you.

What kind of bike are you looking for?

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No im not desperate. I just want a set really really really badly :p. If it comes down to it, I will buy new and cut them up.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
LMAO

Glenn burnt a set....I didn't want them :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just gave him a set of orange ones with the roller a while back. I dont like orange or I would have kept them. Im surprised you dont have a set collecting dust in some corner somewhere. :p

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
There was a guy on craigslist selling a full set of green ones in decent condition a little while ago for $50 but the listing expired. I still have his phone number from the ad. The only problem is that I think he is in California.

PM me if you would like the phone number.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I seen em too Twyztid...but I think they were in Texas...who knows.

I been wrong before, will be again...:p

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
I just looked the copy I emailed to myself. It was Rocklin, CA.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
To bad you dont like orange. I have a great set of those.

I do have a horrible set of green race cuts. Think Glenn gave these to me instead of burning them.

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a set of red lava plastics sitting in the garage collecting dust. I dont trail ride with them because I was afraid they would get destroyed. I may race cut them and use them for the dunes.

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What I really want is a set of black ones. But I doubt anybody is willing to part with a set of them.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
I have black race cuts with the orange AMR graphics. Not sure if I could get enough out of them to make it worth selling.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
What I really want is a set of black ones. But I doubt anybody is willing to part with a set of them.
Mikecruiser has the rears, the airbox cover is pretty cheap from cheapcycle parts, then you just need a set of fronts

·
Registered
478 Posts
i have some nice yellow maier feders, complete set. i would like to trade them for a complete set of white ones. my frame is blue now so if i ever have to use the yellow ones people will think i ride a suzuke. Dr. love, get some white ones rounded up and i will bring the yellow ones to you next week. im heading to WV for turkey day.:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts