Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dog

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365. His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this He pays nothing, and nothing is required of him. He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than He needs, but He is not required to do any upkeep. If He makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free. He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, Holy S#!t, my dog is a democrat!

·
Registered
363 Posts
i was thinking more along the lines of "holy crap, thats what america's becoming!!!" lol

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
in my next life I want to come back as a dog

so that I can leek my own balls with out falling off the bed!!!:lol::p:lol:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
in my next life I want to come back as a dog

so that I can leek my own balls with out falling off the bed!!!:lol::p:lol:
just remember nando,they sniff there buddies nuts and ass too:(:lol:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
And thats supposed to be a change?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I don't want my friends ass's so I will stay human for now.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Light!

My Dog

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365. His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this He pays nothing, and nothing is required of him. He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than He needs, but He is not required to do any upkeep. If He makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free. He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, Holy S#!t, my dog is a democrat!
Now you are seeing the Light!

Is your dog multi-color or just one solid color?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts