Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At home now...got my feet propped up and my ballz on ice! lol The procedure wasn't as bad as I imagined, but there was one point where the doc pulled on something and it hurt so bad that I thought I was gonna punch him in the face! :mad: He had to give me a little more local anesthesia before he continued.

Right now, I feel like someone kicked me in the ballz really hard...my stomach feels yucky and I'm a bit woozy. Other than that, I feel just dandy. :lol: I'm just glad its over.

Happy trails...:)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Forget that.....

Hope you feel better someday when your more of a man!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
dear god..... I had mine about a year ago.. and your description is pretty much spot on.. OUCh.

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
:lol: Just stay off your feet and DO NOT run down the stairs. :lol:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Yep, about spot on, that was the seed tube that he yanked on to snip it!! Feels like u just got kicked in the nuts!!:lol: Take it easy for a few days and you'll b fine!!

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I picked this particular Urologist b/c he is one of the few in my area to perform the NO NEEDLE/NO SCALPEL procedure. Instead of poking a needle in the old ball sack, the doc applies a spray-on anesthetic that is similar to what a dentist uses in a patient's mouth to deaden the pain. It felt just like someone is popping my ball sack with a rubber band about a dozen times or so as he applied this anesthetic...definitely NOT a pleasant feeling, but probably less painful than a needle.

Also, the doc told me to shave my scrotum area this morning before coming into surgery. Unlike Camo, I'm not used to shaving the "boys." :lol: Anyway, I nicked myself down there with the electric razor...good enuf to start bleeding...talk about painful! :eek:

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
You could have bought a set of rubber bands yourself and done it like the old farmer used to to the cattle. tie them around the sack super tight until the nuts fall clean off.

OUCH!

I can't read this anymore.

John

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
males cant get that done here only woman
That's interesting. Is that b/c modern technology has not yet advanced enuf to conduct surgery on microscopic organisms such as the scrotum of an Australian man! lol :lol: just kiddin'

·
Registered
5 Posts
Only someone who has had the procedure can feel your pain. Just wait til you get to take a sample back. My Dr told me some come back in a week and some never bring one back. Do it to make sure. My wife carried mine for me!!

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
males cant get that done here only woman
That's interesting. Is that b/c modern technology has not yet advanced enuf to conduct surgery on microscopic organisms such as the scrotum of an Australian man! lol :lol: just kiddin'
OH SNAP, that's hitting below the belt:lol:

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Also, the doc told me to shave my scrotum area this morning before coming into surgery. Unlike Camo, I'm not used to shaving the "boys." :lol: Anyway, I nicked myself down there with the electric razor...good enuf to start bleeding...talk about painful! :eek:
:lol: Dude... use a razor. Amazing how something so wrinkly can turn out so smooth. :lol: Just cause Monkey is okay with his "button on a fur coat" appearance doesn't mean you have to. :lol:

Your wife will thank you.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Roger has more hair on his head than I have there :p
There's a reason why I'm called a "hairless primate"

1 - 20 of 42 Posts