Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got some bars laying around they would let go cheap? The mojave I picked up didnt have any bars. Let me know what ya got. Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Tims got some news bars up there, I think they are around $15 or so. They look pretty good. Can't remember the name on them.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, Wonder what they are?:D I emailed him on some Mojo parts this morning. He wanted 200 for a bare head:eek:

I think I have found some deals on Craigslist though. So its the waiting game now. Heck for that matter someone on ebay prices me a Head,Cams, and the kick gears for 215+ shipping.

Just sucks that you can find whole mojo's on CL anywhere from 200 to 700 that need a little work. This one is in great shape though. I couldnt believe how nice it was. +3 chrome axle,Aftermarket Maier Race cuts and hood,extra Hubs,Spindles,Rotors,Steering Stem,hood,etc.

I know you wanted the KX Neal, If I wouldnt have found a trade soon it was coming your way.

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Watch some of those heads. A lot have the same problems as your head. That would be a plus to buying one that you could see first.

As far as bars go, FLY is wanting to stick in my head but not sure. I can't remember though. He has some decent looking bars up there that are pretty cheap in price.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could be Fly's. What color where they?:lol: Wouldnt matter though. There going to be black. I agree with you on the head part also. I aint even took the topend off yet to see the actual damage. May be better or maybe worse. My luck its past worse:confused:

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
I think he has different colors. You will just have to come look. Bring the motor up one day, we will go down there and look and pop that sucker apart.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would be lucky to find the time b4 X-mas but we shall see. This thing is a bare frame right now with stacks and boxes of parts all around it:lol: What did I get myself into?:D It will be worth it to have a backup beater ride though and still be bleeding green. Gotta love a little Mojo 250 that will run with alot of 300 and 400's,. Greg mojo with the 3xx kit is like 51 rwhp:eek: That is pretty sweet.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Which Tags are they? X5 or T2? How much shipped to me at 42634?

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anyone else?

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Up! Anyone have some bars laying around?

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got a set of Pro Taper SE black bars on the way already. Thanks Though!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts