Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy 33rd Birthday.

Ya know you seem young when you say 33 years old for someone who has so much going for them. But, when you break it down into days (12,045) it seems like an extended amount of time. :D

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
That's weird, I heard he was like a totally friggin old dude. Huh.:D Happy B-day man. I don't want to be greedy, so you can just send me one stage 3 clutch for your bday present.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Hope you have a Happy Birthday!!!!

33......... I almost don't remember being 33. :huh:

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
That's 44 B!tch. :p

But sometimes I do feel 55........ Especially after having to listen to Badhear tell one of his stories. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
That's 44 B!tch. :p

But sometimes I do feel 55........ Especially after having to listen to Badhear tell one of his stories. :rolleyes:
You mean like the one that ends with you wishing I had a tailight for you to stare at?

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
You don't have a tail light?

I did not know that. :huh:

·
Registered
10,321 Posts

Tears clouding your vision? Or were you just that far back?
I think you know the answer to that. If you need to find me, all you have to do is look over too the side.

Until next year. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts

Tears clouding your vision? Or were you just that far back?
I think you know the answer to that. If you need to find me, all you have to do is look over too the side.

Until next year. :cool:
The two NOS bikes f'in up boxcar was pretty cool, even if it did mean that we had to be on the same side:lol::lol::lol: Now quit jackin John's b-day thread. John, I apologize for hi piss poor behavior. Bad up-bringing.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
SORRY John. :(

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Happy B-day John:D

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Happy Birthday John.I always forget that you are younger than me.Damn I feel old.:mad:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Happy Birthday

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Happy B-Day there John. Have a great day. Now lets not be making fun of us old guys:eek:

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
happy birthday john i thought with as many posts as you monkey and camo and the rest of them have made i thought u were in ur 50s
or is it yous just look 50:lol:

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Happy birthday John, cheers mate I hope you have a good one!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts