Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
By this time tomorrow I'll be flying back to the UK for three weeks to service my ex :D but more important spend Christmas with my sister.

So just in case I don't get online I just want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry Christmas and hope the new year is going to be a good one for you all

Cheers guys and have a good one!

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Same to you too Andy.Have a safe flight and great holiday.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Thanks Andy, and a Merry Christmas to you too!

I'm sure glad you chose the words you did, and not the BS of happy holidays. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Cheers back to you Andy. And have a Merry Christmas. :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
have a good time on holiday

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Andy enjoy doing your sister and spending time with your ex !!! Must be the same person!!! LOL

Merry Christmas and have a safe trip?

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Andy enjoy doing your sister and spending time with your ex !!! Must be the same person!!! LOL

...................:p:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts

OOOOOOOH, Thats just wrong:eek::lol:

Skip, did you hear banjos or something?????:p

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Actually I read it like that and thought WTF. Then I read it again and realized I read it wrong and I posted it. LOL He took it as a joke!!!

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
Have a Happy Christmas too, Andy and a Merry New Year!!:lol:

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Actually I read it like that and thought WTF. Then I read it again and realized I read it wrong and I posted it. LOL He took it as a joke!!!
Must be a ******* thing cause I read it the same way.:huh: Good thing Andy has a sense of humor.

Happy Christmas, Merry Easter anyways Andy

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Must be a ******* thing cause I read it the same way.:huh: Good thing Andy has a sense of humor.

Andy Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! I don't know what Jonny was smoking saying Merry Easter!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts

Andy Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! I don't know what Jonny was smoking saying Merry Easter!!!!:lol:
nothing unfortunately that or the lack of sleep, one of the two.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts