Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks good in the add. I had the Kawasaki one on a MX .Did not like it at all sent it to a new home. Bought a FXR and have not put a top on it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a soft enclosure that is from kawasaki. It has aluminum door frames that clip into holes on top of the plastic factory doors. It is OK. Wouldn't say great. That enclosure in that picture isn't the same as my factory one. The worst thing about it is getting in and out as both doors have to be opened separately. But would still rather have a soft enclosure than none any day of the week.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Looks good in the add. I had the Kawasaki one on a MX .Did not like it at all sent it to a new home. Bought a FXR and have not put a top on it.
I have the Kawasaki cab kit on my MX and it is nice when it is cold outside. The polycarb KQR windshield is easy to remove as are the upper doors

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a soft enclosure that is from kawasaki. It has aluminum door frames that clip into holes on top of the plastic factory doors. It is OK. Wouldn't say great. That enclosure in that picture isn't the same as my factory one. The worst thing about it is getting in and out as both doors have to be opened separately. But would still rather have a soft enclosure than none any day of the week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts