Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried one of these Procom Rectifiers? Just wondering if they live up to the claims.

Product Catalog

We built an extra sensor and switch in the unit. When the battery is almost fully charged, the sensor instructs the switch to control the Magneto Rotor to run without cutting the magnetic field. The rotor then runs lighter and saves the power to the engine. The engine gains up to 8% more horsepower to drive your ATV faster!

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Has anyone tried one of these Procom Rectifiers? Just wondering if they live up to the claims.

Product Catalog

We built an extra sensor and switch in the unit. When the battery is almost fully charged, the sensor instructs the switch to control the Magneto Rotor to run without cutting the magnetic field. The rotor then runs lighter and saves the power to the engine. The engine gains up to 8% more horsepower to drive your ATV faster!
I have one for a prairie and tryed it and yes it will gain when kicked out but is unpredictable for racing and wants to super nova the lights when it activates and really has stator drag you can tell it.
For grudge racing or et I would just put a toggle in line and open the circut when making a run.

If this one will work on a v you are welcome to try it...I tryed this thing back in 04 bracket racing the 650. JH

1 - 2 of 2 Posts