Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 is going to be a great year for the Hatfield McCoy Trails. The system just keeps getting bigger and better. If you need additional information on the trails, just let us know. We would be happy to help you plan a trip to wild, wonderful WV!

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Hey guys anyone looking for a great place to stay and ride this is it

I can vouch for Marty and Lisa they are the best

I have stayed with them many times

·
Registered
259 Posts
i will be planing a trip in the spring. never been before so I'm excited

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
I am really good

Have not been down for a while because I have not had a quad for a while

And most of the rest of the crew had to sell their stuff because of finances

But I have a new one and will be looking forward to a spring ride probably early April

tell Marty I said Hey

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
X2
Marty and Lisa are the best We stayed there last September you could not ask for nicer folks.
I want to go back this year but the wife wants to go to Destin. So I will see ya in 2011 Lisa!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
X2
Marty and Lisa are the best We stayed there last September you could not ask for nicer folks.
I want to go back this year but the wife wants to go to Destin. So I will see ya in 2011 Lisa!
Enjoy the trip to Destin this year!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
We need to do a kawie get together here.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
When would be the best time for every1 spring, summer, fall, or if some of you have kids when school is out.
I know I could not go this year but any time next year.
That would be kick azz if we could get a GTG going like St. Anthony

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
I would rather hit H-M that St A's...

but I haven't tried duning before...the trails are just more appealing to me

AND CLOSER :D

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
T, I love West VA alot, but 4600 mile round trip to St. A's is worth every mile. It is like nothing else on Earth. :notworthy:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Is the 4600 mile round trip worth it for St. A's, Or is it just worth the trip to meat all the other kawie riders?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm new here, but I'll be in WV often for H-M riding this spring/summer/fall. PM me some info trailhouseowner? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
St. A's riding is un-fukin believable :notworthy: Blasting around the dunes is an venture every rider should experience atleast once in their lifetime. I wish I could explain it, but everyone that has hauled out to Idaho with me would go again!!! The KawieRiders I met out there, just made it that much better:wub:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts