Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting a set of 27'' Kenda Ececutioners. I currently have mudlight and have found that where I go ride they just don't cut it. The only time that I really enjoy the mudlights are when I partidge hunt. There is no vibration at 10kph. So my questions are.

1. Are the Executioners rough riding at 10kph?
2. How do they wear compared to the mudlights?
3. Would you recomend them?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I've never used them, but pretty much any tire with a large gap in the center section of the tire will ride rough at low speeds. The tread pattern looks good and aggressive. So far I love my Zilla's!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What about 589's or Zilla's? How do they ride on trails at low speeds?

·
Registered
259 Posts
ive been told that the zillas ride good for a mud tire

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was told that the Outlaw MST are a very good trail tire but will also mud with the best of them.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i have 25" executioners. they are a little rough on hard packed surfaces at very low speeds, but that is expected with mud tires. and man do they have bite. my front end was out of alignment, but once i got that fixed they quit wearing. the backs are wearing like iron, i have 1000 miles on them and they practically look new, and i like to spin the tires lol. for the price, you really cant go wrong with them if you need an aggressive tire. i will definately buy them again, but i will go with 26's next time.

i haven't had mudlights. i didn't buy them because A: Everyone has them and i like to be different:p, B: I dont like the tread design for mud.
but i still think they would be a good all around tire, a lot of people have them.

hope this helps. good luck!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I have had the Kenda Executioners in both 26" and 27" on my 750 brute, Very nice all around tire. They do not ride all that rough if you run 3 psi in the tires. I now run them on my sisters Kodiak 450. We use it here around our farms mostly.

That's me on the Kodiak and my brother in law Marc (05-bf-700) in front of me.

And here they are when I had them on my 750

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have ran 27" Executioners and they do not ride any rougher than standard Mud-lites. They are a very hard tire and do not chunk as easily as the Mud-lites. However I do not like the dry dirt, hard surface performance. They work great in soupy mud or sand, but spin very easily on stiffer terrain.

The best all around tire I have used are ITP Mud-lite XTR radials. They work great in forward and reverse in all terrains. The downside is they are soft and very flexible making the bike fell tippsy cornering on hard surfaces. Also they weigh 9-12 lbs more than equal sized standard Mud-Lites. Although the Excecutioners are a heavy tire too about equal to that of the XTR radials.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts