1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
DCR ATV. 1 sweet Tecate 450

·
Registered
272 Posts
ill be there if nothing changes my plans ill have 3 t-4s toltal if i get the kx500 project finished in time. ill be driving from Jersey

·
Registered
780 Posts
ill be there if nothing changes my plans ill have 3 t-4s toltal if i get the kx500 project finished in time. ill be driving from Jersey
That is awesome. As the time draws near others may want to join your convoy. If you even wanted that, it could help offset the cost for all of you.

·
Registered
272 Posts
well we will be driving a crew cab dually so theres room and it will be towing a 20 somthing foot long enclosed snowmobile trailer so we will have extra room for the quads too.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RHMS-3
DCR-1
Senators-2
dnemo-2
mk2 20v-1
Tecatesforever-3
Racerguy381-1

TOTAL-13

Hey northern midwest and eastcoasters, look to do some carpooling, if you guys split cost, it could even be cheaper for you guys than us in the longrun, YOU WON'T BE DISAPOINTED!!

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RHMS-3
DCR-1
Senators-2
dnemo-2
mk2 20v-1
Tecatesforever-3
Racerguy381-1
Nitrobandit-2

TOTAL-15

·
Registered
263 Posts
I will be there.
Should have 8
The engines out of the 500 T4 right know but should be ready.
and have been contemplating thinning down some maybe the trike.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RHMS-3
DCR-1
Senators-2
dnemo-2
mk2 20v-1
Tecatesforever-3
Racerguy381-1
Nitrobandit-2
Tobys2strokes-8

TOTAL-23

·
Registered
1,936 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
The engines out of the 500 T4 right know but should be ready.
Gonna do some porting and make er really fast?
It broke a piston the last time to the dunes. Which was to be expected I didn't think it would last as long as it did. I built it out of my spare parts.
The only new part I used was a head gasket.I just sorted through and picked out the best parts even used main seals and rings. I figured it must have been down at least 30% over stock.
I will do some real mild porting and bump up the compression and a VForce reed block with a 44 Lectron and rebuild the whole engine. it should be anoff to put a smile on my face it ran pretty good before.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I can't keep up with Steve but I should be there with 5 T4's
250, 310, 2 x 330's, and a Nitrous 330 or a 360.
We'll see what we can blow up!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts