·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
prairie/brute sra performance parts..

+1.5 valves
full amr porting
valve springs
glenn modified these heads to accept the xxx cams too.
25 miles on the heads...

$115.00 shipped.

x3 cams $300.00 +shipping. (only a few of these out there):D

800cc amr bbk (exactly 25miles on kit) $825.00 shipped
(this includes cylinders and pistons)

swingarm extension $525.00(+shipping) this extension has never been on the trails and has roughly 50miles on it...

LTE duals for the prairie. these pipes are basically brand new. never been on the trails, never had mud on them.. they look like brand new other then the plastic that melted on the header(i just havent cleaned it off yet, neal and mikeyboy knows all about the plastic melting too)..:lol:... these pipes have been coated to 2000degrees inside and out. pipes have 50miles on them...
$650.00 +shipping.

if your paying with paypal... add 3%.

all these parts are still on the bike and funtioning. bike has not been started since sept/oct i think... i have a broken foot and get around slow. if you buy any of this stuff... bare with me on getting it off and shipped out ok.....(just wanted to warn you ahead of time...):p

if you want pics... let me know and ill hop out to the garage and snap a pic... as long as its visible... im not tearing it down to snap a pic of the internals... :p:D

i hate to sell this stuff off but i have a little guy starting sports this year and im looking to take an active part and know it will take up alot of my time so im going to take it back to stock.... id like to see someone on here get some of this stuff... some guys on here can vouch for the condition of this stuff... ive taken good care of it...

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$1150.00 shipped....(bottom dollar) :cool:
ill listen to all trades too if you have something of interest.... you wont be able to build these heads for anywhere close to this.... the valves alone are $500.00 and the porting was $600.00 plus the cost of a new set of heads is typically $300.00..

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ttt...... ive got the 800kit on it as well i might do a package deal for the right price.. comes with x3 cams....

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
crap.. you are a few weeks early or I would be chatting with you about these heads. taxes won't be back for a bit yet.. :(

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
I'm guessing you can't run these with stock bottom end? Kinda like having the whip cream and cherry but no ice cream or pie?

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
You could use them with the stock bottom end..

but you wouldn't get near the potential out of them that way.

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
zmann, most likely they will still be sitting here... if your interested then just let me know...

glenn guessed if i went with a bigger set of carbs id be pushing close to 80whp out of this kit...its never been on a dyno so im not going to tell you a specific number. all i can tell you is it will haul azz. the heads have all his porting and headwork to them...

if it doesnt sell then ill be back up this spring racing with scrowdawg so its not a big deal. everything is still on the bike too, its not even tore down.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
those same heads with XX cams on a 730 made 70 rwhp.

yes you use them with whatever bottom end. but they have to be run with aftermarket pistons. every piston I've seen made by the builders is good for +2 valves.

John

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
ttt.......... ive updated the list and added more goodies......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts