Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall. Any recommendations on ways to reduce the radiant heat that rises from the inerds? This will be the second summer I have my pro fxt and planning a few trips with it. But the heat rising is somewhat of an issue. Seen the heat shield material and places to apply it on the Mule but fishing for other ideas. Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hood scoop and stuffed some foam rubber under hood at dash area completely solved the heat issue....and I'm in north Florida

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hood scoop and stuffed some foam rubber under hood at dash area completely solved the heat issue....and I'm in north Florida

[/QUOTE. So we talkn sheets stuffed up in there? The consensus on the scoop helps and is in the works.

Yep. I can see your point. So we talkn sheets of foam rubber tucked in? What'd you end up using? Thank you for the feedback. 🤙

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey yall. Any recommendations on ways to reduce the radiant heat that rises from the inerds? This will be the second summer I have my pro fxt and planning a few trips with it. But the heat rising is somewhat of an issue. Seen the heat shield material and places to apply it on the Mule but fishing for other ideas. Thanks
I just take the hood off as long as your not going mudding cool days i put hood on to get that heat

·
Registered
28 Posts
Interested in this discussion. We got our 2022 Mule Pro-Fxt in March, have 327 miles on it, have used it on some 70 degree days and haven't noticed any heat in the passenger compartment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts