Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and need some desperate help. I am trying to install a SuperATV winch on my 2020 mule pro fxt eps le (seriously that's way too many acronyms). Anyway I have the winch almost fully installed, but I can't find the 12v key source for the solenoid. I've seen other wiring diagrams, but nothing for the 2020 mule. Could someone help me please?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tap off the 12VDC accessory plugs, that’s what Kawasaki has you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
406 Posts

I learned a lot by reading the instruction manuals for the stuff Kawasaki sells. Check out the accessory fuse panel instructions, it gives you a good 12v keyed source. I’d buy it but man it’s expensive. I’ll probably build that kit myself.
You can do it for about 1/4 the price. Even less if you use an 80A relay instead of a continuous duty solenoid.
I would use a Blue Sea System fuse block with a ground buss, such as their model 5025, (costs more than cheap fuse blocks, but high quality) rather than the cheap fuse block and ground stud Kawasaki uses.

·
Registered
37 Posts
You can do it for about 1/4 the price. Even less if you use an 80A relay instead of a continuous duty solenoid.
I would use a Blue Sea System fuse block with a ground buss, such as their model 5025, (costs more than cheap fuse blocks, but high quality) rather than the cheap fuse block and ground stud Kawasaki uses.
I’d say that is good advice. Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts