Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Robert. I am from Southaven, MS which is in the Northwest corner of MS. I am just south of Memphis TN.

I have an 08 650 SRA with 27" Swamp lites on ITP wheels. It has a 3000lb Viper Max winch and a Koplin Contoured Rear Box.

My hobbies include Motorcycles, Fishing, and first and foremost, my wife and kids. I also have an 05 Yamaha Warrior and my wife has a Suzuki King Quad 450. I do not have a pic of the wife's ride. Maybe later.

I look forward to learning a lot about my quad and ATV's in general.

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
You've definatly ended up in the right place. These guys are full of knowledge and will help you out in anyway they can. Welcome.

·
Registered
379 Posts
welcome...........

Welcome..........Come on in...........We'll forgive you for the yamaha and suzuki............at least for a while........:lol:

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Wecome aboard!!!
Word to the wise...get your big boy pants on before you log in...
these guys like to break balz...ALOT...
It's the most entertaining and informative forum on the net IMO though!!!:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You've definatly ended up in the right place. These guys are full of knowledge and will help you out in anyway they can. Welcome.
I Hope so, I have learned alot from just browsing different threads

Welcome..........Come on in...........We'll forgive you for the yamaha and suzuki............at least for a while........:lol:
:lol: I appreciate the slack. If it helps me any, I used to have a Kawi Ninja. I am just too big and too old to play with those kind of bikes anymore.

Wecome aboard!!!
Word to the wise...get your big boy pants on before you log in...
these guys like to break balz...ALOT...
It's the most entertaining and informative forum on the net IMO though!!!:D
Ahh, nothing like bonding :D. Good times. Big boy pants are a way of life in the real world. Thanks for the advise.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome from Las Vegas

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Toyotadude. I have been to your neck of the woods only once, and had a blast. Can't wait to go back.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hopefully you can get back soon. Vegas skyline changes year to year with new attractions all the time.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Them Swamp lites looks awesome on your SRA.

Welcome to KR!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, 05-BF-750.

I have not had the tires long. For that matter, I have not even had a chance to try them out. I was looking for a more agressive trail tire that was taller than stock to give me a little more room for the SRA. I hope I have gone the right way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts