Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name is Randy , I live in Massachusetts . I ride a 07 Brute Force 750.

I'm 40 yrs old , I 've been riding in the dirt since I was 8 , started with my 1st bike was a Kawasaki a KDX 80 , then up to the KX's 80 , many 125's , 250 , I also owned few Honda's ,, cr 125 , 2 cr 500's , atc 250r ,fl 250 odyssey ,XR 200 . owned a few YZ's , yz 100 , couple yz 250's , a tri-z 250 , only a couple of Suzuki's, PE 175 , street legal RMX 250 , DR 650 on/off . and 1 KTM 500mx .

quads I've owned , a Raptor 660 , Trx 250x with a cr 500 motor in it, suzuki quad sport 230 , quad runner 230 , Quad racer 250, Warrior 350 ,Yamaha Timber Wolf, Polaris TrailBoss 250, a Polaris sportsman 500 with independent suspension .

I've Owned Many Kawi quads ,, Mostly Mojave's had 3 of them through out my riding time , one had a big bore kit in it , that one was a blast .
Had a couple of lakota sports too .

small , quick handling , nimble chassis on them ,, suspension is a real weak point , always had to find a mx bike rear shock and shimmy it in one. never failed .

Team Green has always been my favorite.

I was in the Army , in the Infantry stationed at Ft. Wainwright , Alaska for 4 yrs. did some riding up there with my mojave with the big bore kit and the Timber wolf .

I ride on mostly trails with alot of granite rock bed , tree roots, mud and sand. we kinda have it all here in the North East .

Glad to be a part of the forum , hope to make new friends !!

Ride ON Team Green Riders..

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Welcome!...but, where did you get that name from?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
howdy , be careful elmer might be on here

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the Welcoming Guys !

I loved the Bugs Bunny cartoons as a kid ,, hey wait , I still feel like a kid .. I'm also a Gamer and play 1st person shooter games online with my computer. I play Modern Warfare , counter strike and many , many more. I picked Wasscally Wabbit for my screen name , Been using the name since 1994 . I use it for other forums also. Bugs Bunny was always hunted , but always came out on top . So I figured it would make a good gaming name ... Though I don't always come out winning at the top , I don't do to bad.

Randy

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Heyyyyyy 40 isn't old !! You ARE still a kid (at heart) lol. Welcome to KR :)

Thanks for the Welcome !! I Honestly still feel like , I'm in my early 20's .. mentaly anyway .
I still feel like I can do what I did when I was at that age , just with alittle more caution and limitations now.

My lower Back , shoulders , neck and knees like to tell me other wise :( . But they're not the boss , the mind is !

I think all the years of road construction , running jack hammers , Laying Sewer and Drain Pipe , 4 years of being in the light Infantry , stationed in Alaska had alot to do with it , our rucks always weighed over 100lbs. up and down all those mountains , snow shoeing and pulling a artic gear sled.

as long as I can stand the aches and pains , I'll keep riding .

Then when the pain gets to be to much ,, Well , I'll just have to chew down some pain pills and ride on , :D !!!

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
When I signed up in 04--I used the first name that came to mind[tbwest].
over 2 years I thought about a screename when a friend named me out of thin air.
Your name was one I considered.
One of many.
simonbarsinister
dr evil
marvinmartian
flathead
mr wierdly
dr death
--the list goes on------

Wasscally Wabbit

I always wonderd how long it would take before somebody would take that one.
Great screenname and---
Welcome to KR!!!:D:D:D

G

·
Wow Mr. Wabbit !! I got a papercut earlier today and I didn't even cry. And it hurt something fierce :p

Sorry about all the aches and pains. I guess it beats the alternative. I almost feel like I should offer a massage of some sort ... but that would be totally inappropriate so forget I said anything. LOL. Sorry. I had to :D

ENJOY !!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome from Las Vegas

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome from Las Vegas

Thanks ,, got any pictures of your Yota ?? I haven't seen an 86 in an extremely long time .. up here in the north east everything rots from all the salt used on the roads in the winter. Nice that you put a chevy drive train in it... I used to love them.. I have a 96 Tahoe Sport , 2 door 4x4 now. with the vortec 5.7l V-8 ,,,, thinking of lifting it and putting bigger tires on it also. only thing is we use it to travel with , a lift and tires will take away from the ride and gas mileage..

·
Registered
733 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts