Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a lurker for a while ,have a 09 Prairie 360 and a sweet 05 Prairie 700,looking forward to spending som quality time on the Kawi forum

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome and get ready to spend quality money.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Only place to be when you have Kawie's. We bleed Green around here! Oh and Burn green:lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
im in hawaii got a kawasaki 360 modified to much to say 2005 the manual is suppose to have the eright repair guide,but its not what it says when i stipr my bike,looks like someone changed the a-arm from anopther year the bikes lifted .i reide way up in the mountains in kauai all clay,but my most problem is i broke my wrist twicein the cast im looking for a stablizer for my year but cant find one2005 kawasaki 360 kvf360-a is my model in hawaii they dont have to much parts ,i have read on stablizers on this site, but i cant find anything where i ride is very steep hils wet ,an all cliffs,an deep holes thats how i keep getting hurt i need a stablizer dampener.i been looking for weeks,does anyone know where i could purchase one,k&k suppose to have the gibson dampener but not my year,bummers,im typing with one hand,love to ride above the clouds an hunt,please anyone if i could post videos gopro u would know what i mean,going straight up but my steering wont take the pounding my arms an wrist,are bad an i cant sell my bike put to much in it,,,thanks deuce.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts