Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats a good price on a new mule Pro-MX™ EPS?
im in se ohio.

Looking to buy one or some side x side

I have a small 6.5 acre farm but access to a lot of riding area also

One dealer in went to was pushing CAN AM defender
over the Kawasaki.

It was weird , not sure which machine to buy.
can am 6 month warrantee kawasaki 3 year.

I'm pretty sure i'll end up with a Kawasaki just can't make up my mind but I think the MX.
my body has a 4010 and loves it. the 4010 is probably most practical but I like the look of the mx.
And it has more speed if I need it for fun riding.
Anyone own a MX? happy with it?
whats a reasonable price to pay for the i Mule Pro-MX™ EPS

·
Registered
2 Posts
We just bought a Pro MX LE in Firecracker Red. Paid $11,300 total with Kawasaki rebate. We have had ours for a little over a month now and just really like everything about it. It has about 15 hours now and I;m starting to feel it getting even better as it breaks in. Don't be fooled into thinking this single cylinder is underpowered. It's a beast! Smooth and powerful is how I would describe it. It flat flies when you punch it. Not sure of top speed yet as Im still waiting on the 20 hour service to find out but I have had it over 40mph a few times for a spurt here and there and it was still wanting to go! Love the easy access to the engine and all service items. Built like a tank. Should last a long long time. My wife and dog love riding in it. Very smooth and comfy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was quoted $11,157.00 out the door from J&J in Massillon for the pro mx

non LE just the base model.

Where did you buy yours from Cabinetmaker?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Was quoted $11,157.00 out the door from J&J in Massillon for the pro mx

non LE just the base model.

Where did you buy yours from Cabinetmaker?
Granbury Tx...that price was ag tax exempt. With tax and title fee it would be around $12,400.00 Still not a bad price for all included...power steering, roof, wheels, led lights, instrument panel with hours and mph, gas guage. 4x4 low range and locking rear diff. Nice package for the price. Looks good in the firecracker red!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts