Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what's up with my crap. 2 days got that stupid Internet 2010 Security trojan/worm or whatever the hell it is.

Finally got rid of it with Malware

Anyway, now every time I use one of the search window thingies....those little window things where you type in what you wanna search for :rolleyes: It will list the results like usual, but then when I click on one of the search results (website) I always get redirected to other crap.

I've run Malware several times, run Spywareblaster and AVG.....they all show I'm clean now

I'm running Firefox

anyone have any ideas????? :(

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
I just had one of those damn things too. I usually just reformat the pc and be done with it. Some of those are almost impossible to get rid of. Thats what mine was doing. I would search something on google, Click on a link and it would take me to a Misc site that had nothing to do with what I was searching for. :pissed:

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Are you running XP on it? If so just restore it and see if that helps. Go to system restore and back it up to a date that it wasnt doing what it is now. If that wont do it reformat but do it with a backup so your documents will be saved.
I just redone mine but done a complete restore so I started back from fresh. I had to burn about 8 Dvd's worth of Pics,Vids,and music so I could put them back on:mad: That crap takes forever.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All my earlier restore points were wiped out....tried that first

I don't know what the fuck happened, this the only site I go to, well pretty much :D

Came in to work, powered up the laptop and BAM, :mad::mad:

yeah XP

This is my newer laptop, my 10 yr old one is fine

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
I would say some of the sites you go to its no wonder you got a "virus" LMFAO:lol: Got a damn Virus through the net:lol:

That is how mine did, I couldnt restore either. Gonna half to redo that pc I would say. It is much faster then searching and trying to get rid of the problem. I dont think any of the virus/malware/adware removers 100% work. Most will show you what it may be but will not remove it. Start over fresh but back your stuff up first.

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Should have kept the Apple huh? :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts