Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sort of new in the forum and have been getting a lot of advice so I thought I would throw out a small trick I learned and maybe some folks out there could use it. I only have a 2 car garage and this makes working on the quads difficult when you have to push'em back and forth to move them around. I used to use my quad jack to get it off the ground and shift it that way but you run the risk of the unit falling off the jack.:eek: Then I saw a pair of auto wheel dollies and thought "self, those would make life a lot easier!" I bought 2 sets of these and dropped the quad on'em. I can now move the BF anywhere in the garage I desire using only my index finger!:p Getting it into the far corner so I still had room for the car was always a pain but not anymore!! Was great while installing the winch cause I could move the quad as I needed instead of me moving the tools all around the place. I have included the link to the ones at Northern Tools. I got mine on sale at Harbor Freight for about $40 per set of two.

Northern Industrial Auto Wheel Dollies — Pair, 1000-Lb. Capacity Each | Wheel Dollies | Northern Tool + Equipment

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Good idea, works great for snowmobiles so no reason it wont work for quads as well

1 - 2 of 2 Posts