Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

Help us

5K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  kuba 
#1 ·
Im sitting here tring to figuer this out. The miss america pagent were Canada is going to have a man in it (well she was born a man ) what is the problem up there, are all the men prettier than the women ??

#2 ·
Don't worry, we find this as fucked up as you guys.

Even if he/she/(it?) manages to enter the competition, is there a judge on earth that would take this seriously?

#3 · (Edited)
Y'all can say what you want, but I know I'd bang that chick/dude. Lol:D

Edit- I'd have to give a thorough evaluation first, gotta make sure there aren't any extra "outtys" still hanging.

#4 ·
Y'all can say what you want, but I know I'd bang that chick/dude. Lol:D

Edit- I'd have to give a thorough evaluation first, gotta make sure there aren't any extra "outtys" still hanging.
And we are the fucked up people?:p

Knowing he was born a guy puts a mental block in my mind. It's just too wrong! Everything you see is not real. It's just chirurgy and hormones.

And can you imagine you had the greatest night of you life only to wake up the next morning to notice that adams apple? I'd certainly be very, very disturbed.

#5 ·
i could be all wrong here but didnt i here he/she was actually born with both, but only labeled a male on the birth certificate? also i thought the contestants in that contest could not have ANY plastic surgery (implants, face lifts, etc). i dont see donald trump changing his decision for an all out tranny to be in his contest. again this is all speculation, please correct me if im wrong.

#6 ·
IMO, if you were born male, you are always male in my book. If I wanted to bang something fake, there are plenty of natural-born females that have had additional work done. And YES, the adams apple thing would be a definate "shrinkage" item. To each their own and if you can go down on that then that is your deal. Me, I just cannot imagine going down where the "tunnel" used to house a "flag pole" instead.....

#7 ·
If that is how Canada wants to represent beauty in there country it should be up to them. I for one disagree and would not want a trans-gender to represent the women of my country. This world is an F’ed up place and I don’t see it getting any better. The only requirement for a woman is you must be one at birth.

#8 ·
I'm disappointed in the human race and their way of thinking these days. :(

#11 ·
came out!? no sir, hell no. i persoally find homosexuality disgusting.

i guess im not seeing this the same as yall, or dont have all the facts. im seeing a chick that HAD a birth defect, not a dude that had a sex change, BIG DIFFERENCE.

honestly if yall didnt know about any of this from her past you wouldve never known the difference and would bang her just as fast as i would. theres plenty of other people with birth defects, its not theyre fault, :confused: :confused:

#12 · (Edited)
You cant hold a birth defect against them can you, hell yes you can, we live in a society where people say you can do anything you want and the truth is you cant.

You got to do the best with what you got. If you were born with a vagina you cant take a stroke at augusta national and if you were born with a dick you cant be in a beauty pagent the end.

Too bad it had the surgery other wise they could tell it to go f&*% itself.

I puke on my shoes at any of that crap other examples include chaz bono and that bitch that cut her tits off, took steroids, got pregnant from a popsicle and claimed to be the first pregnant man wtf?

#13 · (Edited)
just remember guys, when you're going down on your old lady. That clit aint nothing but an underdeveloped dick :p for real :)

so suck and lick away on it :lol:

#14 ·
just remember guys, when you're going down on your old lady. That clit aint nothing but an underdeveloped dick :p for real :)

so suck and lick away on it :lol:
Well, the whole design is flawed IMO anyway. Who ever heard of locating the reproductive organ right BETWEEN the sewers?? Hell, we have to use one of OUR sewers to get the job done.... it is just the mindset of what you were intended to be weather it is male or female. Personally, I like females. Some evidentally don't care.

I do have a question about the whole "birth defect" thing. We are saying that women/men who think they s/b the other sex have a "birth defect" and that having the sex change is a way of recitifing the defect. If that MINDSET is accepted, then what does that make pedifiles?? I sure as hell don't want to see ANY way that can be accepted but look at that group. It is just as normal for a pedifile to want a kid as a transgender wanting what they want; it is just exponentially more morally wrong in our society. Will it eventually be considered a "birth defect" to want little kids? Not that long ago, it was pretty unacceptable to be homosexual and now in many states it is legal for them to be "married".......

#15 ·
if you have a birth defect giving you all lady parts and a growth, IMO your a women. if all the paperwork was made up for a male due to the growth showing up in an ultrasound as a penis while her mother was pregnant and not corrected at birth is not her fault. just because somebody at the hospital labeled your birth certificate wrong doesnt make you any less of what you are.

now if she/he/t was born a full out male and later on had an operation to FULLY remove ALL male organs and transplant ALL female organs (hence a sex CHANGE) then i agree 100% with yall and wouldnt go near it. but holding a birth defect against someone is just plain ignorant IMO.

and while we're on the topic of not that long ago, it was also considered a capital crime if you cheat on your spouse. now a good majority of the population has done it at least once.

#16 ·
What sort of defect did she have??

#17 ·
idk what it was fully as ive said, i dont know all the facts of the matter, and im willing to bet neither do many of the people outraged by this.

so somebody enlighten me, when she/he/it was born did he/she/it have a penis, vagina, or both? or did it have a vagina with a penile-like growth?IMO if he/she/it had a COMPLETE vagina with all the female reproductive parts and a penis with NO other male reproductive organs that, in my opinion, is a female with a birth defect. :confused::confused:

#18 ·
#19 ·
ok .the video says it all. IT had his "outtey turned into an inney", not just removed the outtey, like i had thought. he was born a FULL male with NO female parts and completely converted to female. yep gross, wouldnt touch it. she should be kicked out of the competition.

yall can keep that up there in canada.:plol

#20 ·
You have way more of these freaks down there. You guys are like Little Thailand. :lol:

#22 ·
I was watching some talk show... hosted in the USA lol... a few years back. They had 10 guests in which you had to guess which ones were real women. I'm embarassed to say I didn't guess correctly 10 times. :hehe: Some of those "dudes" looked hot... crap.

#23 ·
Our women can beat up your women. :lol:

#24 ·
it gets hard to tell. there used to be a tranny at my OLD hair-cutters. when i heard thats she(well actually he) was i was done there, but i never knew it, he was older (mid 50s) so its hard to tell. the lady that owns the salon is the wife to a good family friend and ive heard stories of the tranny going to bars and gets hit on by guys, often. he ended up moving to tampa fl, thats where alot of them are, theres even more in the orlando area.

#25 ·
Latest news I heard... she was born transgender. So ya, a birth defect in which some extra parts were removed at a young age. Apparently 1 in 5000 births are like this. I didn't know it was so high. I seen more than a few on the farm growing up, but I just shrugged that off being farm animals.

#27 · (Edited)
Well, she is fake, she is enhanced, she had a dick, would you like your wife/female to tell you that? She is a fukcing freak.

But hey! Lawyers will prove / show her DL and say she is a female! (Now)lol

Its like with the turbans, in our wonderful city there is a cop that wears one! He said that his religion doesn't allow him to remove it, and that police department should bend. Now he wears a urban with his cop number in front, not standard UNIFORM hat.

Also last summer we had an idiot wearing a urban ride a motorcycle and get a ticket for not having a helmet. He appealed to the court and said that he can't remove his turban. He said he is discriminated, and not allowed to ride a motorcycle.

Lol, go figure....

That should be a whole new topic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.